News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Glider] Single Egg Available (from Biene!)

Started by sera, September 17, 2011, 11:34:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sera

A Biene baby! =-0  For those who don't know, Biene carries the possibility of any mutation.  ^^  i /almost/ kept her, but. . . because i'm always looking for new blood, i'll put her up for offers. <3 

Parents are:
x
(GroundZero is owned by CrystalAngelNeko. <3)

Female with Spines, Feather crest and Third eye.

Victoria

What are you looking for? I would love to have the little Biene baby!

Wildfilly94

O_O

Any of my eggs interest you? Or an RB with one of my Quinsta mares not already being used?

sera

sera will look at all offers, though i will lean towards another Glider, or the usual official agencies.  ^^ Especially Feli and Quinsta. <3

Unfortunately, i won't have any slots, so i prefer to not RB. ^^ <3

Wildfilly94

Not have slots? :O You don't have slots with Quinsta except for the foal claiming part.

I can offer one of my eggs. They are in my trading thread. or if you look at the boarding thread, under my Gliders portion is my owner file and I may part with one of them for that eggie.

Keilin Alyr

Would you be willing to wait a bit until my eggs arrive? I hope I have one that catches your eye. =)

EDIT: Almost forgot, would you possibly be interested in this adult Glider?

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

sera

i don't like to breed more than two foals (if even that, lol).  ^^  i like to pick up foals from other people's breeding projects, but i have two specific foals to claim this season (i think).  <3

Sorry i haven't looked at specific adults yet, but i'll try to do shortly. ^^

Wildfilly94

Ohh okay. <3
Well I still have one egg I can trade (Either a male or female, whichevver one Aralie doesn't choose to keep. As well as my Adults you may look through.