News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Absolutly Stunning TagIt Bloodhound *taru rocks socks*

Started by Tribe, March 06, 2010, 12:41:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tribe

Just got a pm from taru saying she was done with my tag it order and oh was i so surprised at just how lovely this guy was i mean hes stunning beyond all matters!

I asked for red and rust with lots of white and if possible a bald head. I got that plus blue eyes :D awesomeness right!

Now just to get him a girl to breed to...ill have to be creative with her for sure. They will be my april breed :D

If anyone has a great name for him  i just cant bear to think of one for this awesome boy XD

Edit: He has a name now XD its Alabastier Clyde Goomer..it just fit. His mates name will for sure be Exie Familiar Margret

hiyoko

Tribe

Turning in a tag it for his lovely mate now >.>

Edit:Decided to wait for events to see if theres an awesome bloodhound female for him to be won there..plus springs using her bloodhounds in a breed so i may if possible get a pup from her XD

springacres

dldgtrtsgfg;;

*wipes drool off the keyboard*  muststalkforpups...

ETA: Names..."Nonpareil" comes to mind.  You know those chocolate candies with the white ball sprinkles?  Also, it's French and roughly translates to "no equal."

Tribe

If youd like to use him >.> hes a one pup fee. Though i will be using him in april for sure because i want pups outta him and im going to hog them all to myself XD

Tribe

Never heard of those candies but i like the name..ill have to find something to add onto it XD

springacres

xD don't blame you for wanting to hog his pups, he is a super duper stunner :D

Tribe

If i get him an awesome girl then ill share his pups as they will look much like him hopefully but if i a get a trio of not so much like dad babies ill probably hog them for breeding purposes.

red_uni387

Tribe

His mate will either be all white or white with very small bits of steel grey blue & silver.

springacres

Tribe

I think i shall share the puppies XD since you guys like to drool on my dogs you may have you own to drool over *towels off bloodhound boy*