News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Specific mimic brags- Sheena and Cocoa

Started by indigowulf, May 24, 2010, 08:23:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

indigowulf

Please note: these are posted mostly in order of creation, not playing favorites!

My beloved Sheena has passed on. I had her and trained her myself when I was 12 years old (21 years ago). She is responsable for my broken neck and disability claims lol, but I love her just the same. I decided to have 2 versions of Sheena, one being the actual horse, and 1 being a "human" punk rock version to show her fiesty side and honor her name.

Latest Addition!

indigowulf

Cocoa is my kitty, who has been with me since he was weaned. I picked him from the litter the day he was born. That was back in Spring of '97. He didnt like being an only kitty, and used to bring home neighbor strays that were in bad condition. I would fix them up and find them homes, and the next day, hed bring home another.

I finally got one I couldnt bear to give up. Nala, who still lives with us now. She was in bad bad shape, and pregnant. Miscarried. Ran outside and got preggers again. Miscarried all but 1, Yandros, who also still lives with me. Cocoa played daddy for Yandros, and never brought another stray home. He had his furry family and is happy now.

Starting off with real life pics of Cocoa since I have some. (clicky thumbnails)

Nala:

Yandros as a baby:

Cocoa caring for baby Yandros:

Grown Yandros beating up "daddy":

Ok enough real kitty images, on with the adoptable mimic brags!

indigowulf

Id like to add- always looking out for more mimics of both of these beloved souls. Feel free to post or PM me if you'd be interested in doing a mimic!

indigowulf

Ryuukokoro

They are so beautiful! I'm sorry Sheena passed away. :( She's a gorgeous horse judging by her mimics!