News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Pretty New Quinsta + Pup! :D

Started by red_uni387, July 01, 2010, 11:10:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

red_uni387

Life's not so good for me lately, in RL or online, so I've been kinda depressed and have just been moping around. Fangy, being the wonderful random person she is, likes to give me stuff and sometimes I just can't say no XD

Vacation time unfortunately ended up in me missing the deadline to snag my quinsta foal (black roan too ;____;) but Fangy had said I could have the foal from her female and my male, so I did end up with a pretty foal after all *squishes Fangy* <333

She also knows that I've fallen for labs after seeing Ravvana's gigantic collection, and offered me the last puppy from her recent litter. Course I couldn't say no, especially with those adorable blue eyes on the puppy that was left! I can't wait to see him all grow up :D

Thank you soooo much Fangy <3333 When I see you again your getting a big hug! *cackles*

Plus I also won the red hour auction from Garney's gidget event~! I really had thought jojo won, and was really confused when people said congrats to me XD she's gonna have lots of fun playing with all of my other gidgets :]
(and i finally cleared out all those extra gidgets from when i wanted to breed an army. much easier just having a few lol)