News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Kitty Cat Brothers, Now Feli Brothers!

Started by Keilin Alyr, July 21, 2010, 01:12:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keilin Alyr

Seriously, I could not be any happier with these two handsome Feli. They're mimics of my two boys!  I talk about them all the time, show off their photos like an overly proud mother, but I never thought to get mimics of them until now. Their Feli counterparts are absolutely precious. =D

Ivan and Isaac were shelter kitties, though they've been my boys since they were the tiniest of babies. And yes, they are brothers. =) Their littermate sister is a tortoiseshell mix of their colors, though since I don't own her, it can be a little tough to convince some people that the giant orange tabby and the prim little blue/white bicolor are indeed from the same litter. XD

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Math

They are freaking adorable! Can I say how much I like how their images kind of mix together when put side by side? Like Ivan is watching over Isaac? :)

Keilin Alyr

I love the effect too, though it's almost kind of silly when I think of the real cats.

Isaac used to watch over his brother when we officially adopted and brought them home, since Ivan was so nervous and shy as a baby. Isaac would bring his brother food and toys and groom him daily, and he'd get swatted in the head or even hissed at for his efforts. Ivan can still be shy, but he's gotten over himself mostly. XD

To this day, Isaac's still the sweetest cat and Ivan's adorably demanding (especially if he wants attention: he will not take no for an answer), but I wouldn't have 'em either way. =D

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD