News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

*speechless* [giant Kennel brag]

Started by springacres, August 25, 2010, 01:05:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

springacres

Checked my Kennel page just now and it took my breath away!

I forget exactly what reference I used for him (I think it was a chocolate sable?) but wow is he ever handsome!

My sable merle boy is equally stunning!

Buddy is a mimic of my neighbors' late Labrador Retriever.  The real Buddy was obviously the product of a backyard breeder (he looked like someone had taken the front end of a Mastiff and shrunk it down to fit roughly on the back end of a Lab) but he was also an incredibly sweet drool machine. <3

Callisto (her real name is Callie) is a mimic of my real life, much loved Lab mix.  She looks black and tan but is actually a very dark sable and tan, with the sable most visible on her neck and ears.  I may well end up with several mimics of her in other breeds because no one lineart can really capture her entirely <3

And finally...never before seen on Secundi...

Napoleon and Josephine, Secundi's first pair of Petit Basset Griffon Vendéens!

red_uni387

Your heeler's coat is amazing! I'd love to see that on a saluki xD

Such cute labs, too! subtle markings are purtiful~

*gigglefits* cause you just couldn't resist, hm? if no one had gotten them by the time i snagged a tag-it, i woulda gotten one just for the fun of it lol
Congrats on being the first! They're adorable firsts too, love the history-ness :D

springacres

Ooh, sable merle on a saluki would be amazing!

And no, I could not resist ordering a pair ;D  Or the names either, both because the breed is French in origin and because most small dogs I've met seem to have a very high opinion of themselves.  Besides which, Napoleon Bonaparte was said to be of short stature himself.