News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

My Gorgeous New Quinsta!

Started by Keilin Alyr, August 31, 2010, 10:46:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keilin Alyr

First in line is Morcha'tupten's newest son and Chanda's little brother. I'm so glad I decided to claim him, as his coloration is so rich and nuanced. Who'd have thought brown could look so nifty? =D

Second is a beautiful boy I've had my eye on for quite some time, since I love solid-coat Vanners, and I felt so fortunate to be able to trade for him. He also holds the interesting distinction of being my first non-chestnut Vanner.

Thank you so much for Sakuya, hiyoko! =D

Last, but most certainly not least...

Seriously. What a beautiful, beautiful palomino girl, almost completely solid gold. I believe she also holds the honor of being the first palomino Vanner, though I just hope to see many more cream Vanners in upcoming seasons. =)

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

red_uni387

brown is always so gorgeous, though i wonder why brown is the only coat color that shifts shades like that...

i personally prefer patterned gypsys, but both of your new ones are amazing! Congrats on all three cuties :D

springacres

Brown is gorgeous...especially on that handsome Clyde boy!  And EEE palomino Gypsy...expect stalkage <3