News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

BIG Quin Brag ^_^ (2 new additions!)

Started by Ravvana, August 31, 2010, 02:34:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ravvana

She is not technically in my possession yet, but it looks like my three-way trade via Whimsy has been accepted by all involved parties, so I should be picking her up soon ^_^

F Blue Dun (Gruello) Sabino Overo, front right Stocking, front left Stocking, back right Stocking, back left Stocking, Bald Face (Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover)

Blue dun is one of my two favorite horse base colors (tied with blue roan), sabino is my favorite type of paint, and Gypsie mares have my favorite Quinsta lineart. Plus, her personality is very nice, which is a huge bonus. I am basically so overjoyed at nabbing this lovely mare and felt the need to flaunt her a bit :D Now all I need is the perfect name <3

Thank you to Silv and to Whimsy, too! :)

Whimsy

Thank you :) the trade was way more then worth it for me!

springacres

*DROOOL*

Oh, and Anathainet says she can come check out his paddock any time. ;)

Ravvana

I decided to name her Ilvanya, which means "perfect" in Quenya Elvish :)

And two new additions! Very handsome new studs with fabulous personalities <3

M Chestnut Splash Overo, front right Sock, front left Pastern, back right Pastern, back left Fetlock, Snip (Calm and sweet, a mover)

M Silver Dapple Brown Tobiano, front right Coronet, front left Pastern, back right Fetlock, back left Sock, Blaze (Calm and sweet, a mover)

CutieePiee

Oh they're all so gorgeous! I love how that chestnut's eyes standout from his shiney red coat!