News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Quinsta] My pretty, pretty new boys <3

Started by Kahlira, March 29, 2011, 06:08:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kahlira

Yes, this is the first breeding season I didn't get a mare to join my herd, but after reading their descriptions, I seriously could not get rid of them, though yes, I did make a board, maybe looking for something better, about the only thing I'd have given them up for though, in truth, would have been an appy. But, seeing as how no aappy came my way, I am seriously in love with my two boys =D

I'll start with my first breed, second to arrive boy. I traded.. something to Sera for the use of Tremor's Totem, a beautiful silver dapple roan mare out of Pearl by Astris. (She carries a lot of pretty, pretty genes) And once I saw LaurĂ«on I knew that she would make a beautiful foal with him. Gen one boy that beautiful palomino was. What was i hoping for with this breed? Probably a roan  or palo. Either or. This boy exceeded my expectations by a loong mile.

Meet Refegen Milesivi. Name meaning: Forgotten Curiosity. The random mood I'm feeling right now, the name fits him to a T. He is a silver dapple sooty buckskin. Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally exciteable, a mover. Nice =D

And my clyde boy, Patret. (Am waiting to hear back from Silv as to the gavanian term for turtle, so my boy will be Turtle Prince, instead of just prince. I have giggle fits when I think of him asthe clyde formally known as Prince.) Anywho, I got Magestic from Sunny (I absolutely loove black horses.) Anywho, I asked permission from Kage to use stud muffin with tobiano. Had permission, but it was never posted as to I could use him. I have dreams of a cow clyde. Don't ask. lol. So on the final day to get forms in, I asked my friend Laney to use her studmuffin So Flash. He is silver dappple bay splash overo. Out of Lassiel by Chanda. Patret here is a Silver dapple bay splash sabino overo. Try saing that three times fast. That little mark on his belly looks like a turtle to me, which is why I want to name him Turtle Prince. lol. He is calm and sweet, though not a mover. Duno if not being a mover is a good thing or a bad. XD Not bad for an 11th hour breed, I don't think.

Cute, yes? I love my boys =D And in a way, am sort of glad didn't trade for an appy. Maybe next season I'll get an appy, or roan, or palomino. for this time around, am very pleased with my two boys. Thank ou, Silv <3 Without you, there be no Quins.