News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Brag! Two new gorgeous Quinsta!

Started by Kahlira, April 16, 2011, 11:24:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kahlira

Oh wow, how to begin, where to begin? Hmm... Probably with the gal who I love, but others would feel.. so-so about because she's a grade.

I love Grades, I really do. They have so much... spunk about them. Like, look at me, love me, I care not. Like a cat. In a way. Oh yes, she was top two of my favorites on the thread to recieve a gen 1 grade. (How weird does that sound? *giggles*) Meet: Yemasta Chuele.. meaning Mysterious Blush.

Beautiful, yes =D

And now for my pretty girl. She's all "Look at me, I'm gorgeous!" Seriously. The nicest temperment of the fillies from the thread post within the hour thread. I was going to name her Huataoc Ala, which means Ghostly dream. The hour I entered, my alarm clock was going off (It was 3 in the morning after all, and I had to go to work) So, set alarm so could enter. Anyways, bzzbzzbzz went my alarm clock. barely woke up, looked at thread. Posted entry. Saw I was the first person to enter for the hour (Wasn't really but I think I was already back asleep by the time I had hit enter) so I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that I had won one for that hour. And she's ghostlike. So was sleeping, dreaming of my gal (I knew it'd be her. I don't know why. A very strong premonition maybe?) Anywas, after she was mine and I was sitting here staring at her. I didn't like how Huatoac sounded. Too gruff for her beauty and grace. So, went in search of other names. So, I am very pleased to present to you, Secundi, Da Lepel. Also known as Fuzzy Pearl. I love how that sounds =D

Thank you to Silv <3 Without you, there are no quin, which are gorgeous. The Andalusians may have become my second favorite of the Quin breeds (Clydes still have my heart)