News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Stunning Cremelo and Roan brag!

Started by Winged, June 02, 2011, 01:08:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winged

I LOVE my two this season :D Both ones i bred myself, and both gorgeous!

F Flaxen Dun Cremello, front right Coronet, back right Coronet, back left Pastern, Bald Face (Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover)

F Chestnut Roan Tobiano, front right Pastern, front left Fetlock, back right Pastern, back left Coronet, Snip (Generally willing, but occasionally nervous, a mover)

I was so excited about seeing my cremello mare, and she's gorgeous! She's the first (and only so far) Flaxen Dun Cremello, and the third Dun Cremello, first female vanner Dun Cremello xD
And my Chestnut Roan Tobiano girl is gorgeous too, i always love the way my Tobiano (double i think) mare passes on her tobiano pattern, the pattern of the tobiano always looks really nice i think. Is that just chance, or is the way the tobiano goes inherited?
Owner of Gliders!

TheLeet

They're both gorgeous but I think the cremello girl is my favourite out of the two. She looks so shiny :D

BabyKittenCandy

They are both lovely! Grats Winged!

Kahlira

Yess, The Cremella gal is so super shiney! *wipes away drool* Tobiano, I love your tobiano too! The roan makes her splashy XD (And I love, love love her hair!)

Winged

Thanks! I love her shinyness... not sure if that's how you spell it but ah well.
I know, i love how she just seems white to start with, and then when you look you can see more colour.  Same, at first i wasn't sure if i liked her all-white hair, but i think it does suit her xD
Owner of Gliders!