Previous topic - Next topic

Rosewood

OVER!

1.Keilin Alyr - Winner
2.SeaCrest
3.toffeeca
4.Echowing
5.Victoria

To enter, all you have to do is post a picture of a baby bunny. There are no limits on how many may enter, although you can not own a Nom.

Enterents:
Echowing
Victoria
toffeeca
Keilin Alyr
SeaCrest

Nom for Raffle

Raffle Ends: June 24 at 08:00 Secundi time

By the way, here are thier parents.

Rosewood

Traded to Neocridders

This is the Nom I want to trade:

What I am looking for in return
1. Another Nom
2. Other adopatbles of the same qaulity or better
3. Possibly sg
4. The Kennel stuff, does not have to be a dog, could be items or tag-its

You may post

YourLoveOnly

What bodypattern does the second one have? And did you use any items to influence wing markings? *tries to predict how the Nom will look when it grows up*

I think it's a purple carrot baby, right? <3

Echowing

Rosewood

Echowing your welcome.

YLO, let me go get the PM I sent TheLeet, I'll be back in a sec to let you know.

TheLeet

YLO, it is a purple carrot baby :)
californian x hotot

Rosewood

Edit: TheLeet already answered XD

YourLoveOnly

I think it's the other way around looking at the babies and what TheLeet says.

Yaaaay, purple carrot!! *jumps all over it* I'm addicted to those babies.

I could offer this Pecora:

And/or Jaeman Prophecy stuff. (Customs/semi-customs/premades/breedings. We can discuss what you'd like.) Website: http://secondearth.moonfruit.com/

Let me know if you aren't interested in those adoptables and I'll do my very best to come up with something else.

Rosewood

Rosewood

I''l be back sometime tomarrow to check the thread. Maybe mom will let me back on latter though, who knows?

PonyMama

Regular kennl tag for Nom?
OR
Small kennel bed for Nom

Victoria

toffeeca

And I could offer you a full custom Pecora or two semi customs for your second Nom. :)

Neocridders

I can offer a custom gryphion, a gryphion breeding feather, a champ pack for the kennel, and... 100,000sg?

For gryphions, see the current thread.

Keilin Alyr

For the raffle:

And I wish I didn't grow incredibly attached to my adopted pets, else I'd offer you one or two in trade. XD

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Rosewood

Wow, ok, now that I have more offers to trade, its harder. lol I have it narrowed down to PM or Neo right now. This is a hard discion to make. XD

YourLoveOnly

Oh I'm out? :( Well I shall stalk whoever gets it then.

SeaCrest

Rosewood

Quote from: YourLoveOnly on June 23, 2010, 12:54:30 PM
Oh I'm out? :( Well I shall stalk whoever gets it then.

I was on my way to mail you and let you know. I have been wanting a Gryphion for a while, but I really want a Kennel tag-it. It's a hard decsion to make.

EDIT: SeaCrest, I added you to the raffle. I am also going to add an ending time for it, as I see I forgot to. XD

Rosewood

Keilin Alyr

Baby Nom is my baby Nom? I has baby Nom! *squishes new baby carefully*

What can I say? Cute baby animals make me a little silly. =) And thank you, Rosewood and TheLeet! =D

Out of curiosity, has #100 been created or does he/she have an owner yet? If not, will there be a special event for him/her? Just seems like too great a milestone to let pass by casually. =)

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Rosewood

Neocridders

Just sent sg, the pack is in my inventory, I think you can just search for items that are for bid. Just bid, and I'll let you have it :)
And, umm... working on gryphion now. Feather will come soon after. I'll PM you when it's finished. Thank you! Ummm name... name... name... I'll have a name soon. I promise.

Rosewood

Neocridders

Rosewood

I have sent the names and onwers of thw Nom babies to TheLeet.