News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

ZOMG. Am I really so lucky to own these two Quinsta?!

Started by Neocridders, November 18, 2010, 04:17:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neocridders

I've got two new ones from the last breeding season. And my, oh, my. These two are really stunners. They really have added variety to my herd!

QuoteF Grey, front right Fetlock, back right Fetlock, back left Sock, Lip Marking (Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover)

QuoteM Grey Tobiano, front right Sock, front left Fetlock, back right Sock, back left Fetlock (Calm and sweet, a mover)

As usual, all my males will be studs for future breeding seasons. So, this boy will be available for free breed next season. But I know I'm TOTALLY grabbing a spot with him. He's so amazing *melts*

I've got a little story for them too.

I've not even thought about it much, since I have to go soon, but maybe I'll think about it more later.

Although these two are not related in any way, I feel that, having been born from two mothers who are good friends, and both being the same age, they've come to be brother and sister.

The female and male both resemble snow in my eyes. I will have fun finding some elvish names that fit these two! I'm going to look this weekend for names.

Ooh, I'm practically squeeeeeeing with delight.

X3

BabyKittenCandy

They are both gorgeous hunny! Esp that stallion! Huge congrats!

Kahlira

Scullisto

oh I sincerely love your stallion...I may have to fight for a chance to use him with one of my mares with him next season...Congrats on both of your beauties.

Neocridders

Thank you <3

And my boy will be available for breeding. As soon as I think of a name, I'll add him to my free breeding thread. But oh, the names. I will go see if I can find one :)

Sunchaser

O.O *wants to steal the stallion for breedings* O.O

Neocridders

:) I've come up with names.

The boy's name is OnĂ³nion, meaning 'twin'. I saw it an just immediately knew it was the name for him. I am sure it has something to do with the fact that I've considered these two to be very close, like siblings. Like twins, but not.

The girl's name is Velossfaeniel. Yes, I know it's a mouthfull, but I love it.
It means 'white as snow'.

<3