News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Zaz's pretty Quin Foalies

Started by zarzamora, June 04, 2011, 05:59:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zarzamora

Well- not so much foalies now, but they are the result of this years breeding season.

Huuuge thank yous to Silv who did an amazing job on their colouring . Still baffles me how she does it all!

After readfing their descriptions I entirely gave up onn all my plans for my andalusian project and went with the vanners- who were just SO pretty!

All are by my lovely Palomino dun boy, Flis'Ishlan (from last season) who managed to produce 5 claimed offspring this year!
Daddy:

And the babies:

Stunning little girl- I just love red dun's , and Silv coloured her so beautifully!

And this boy is possibly my favourite- with a pretty good personality to match! I love how he looks like he belongs inside of a snowglobe!
QuoteDun Smokey Black Snowflake Appaloosa Tobiano, back right Fetlock, back left Pastern, Interrupted Stripe (Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover)

And my Bonus Boy:
Jam packed full of spotty, patchy goodness- just how I like my RL ponies!
QuoteSilver Dapple Yellow Dun Blanket Appaloosa Tobiano, front right Fetlock, front left Fetlock, back right Pastern, back left Fetlock, Snip (Calm and sweet, a mover)

Thank you Silv! I'm so happy with them!

red_uni387

wow they're all so gorgeous!! i really love the 1st male; he looks so whimsical <3

springacres

Zazzy... I will be stalking that first boy for breedings.  They are all amazingly gorgeous, but he takes the cake!

BabyKittenCandy

They are SO gorgeous hunny!! Huge congrats!!

Scullisto

I think I am in love with your Dun smokey black appy boy....I may have to ask for a breeding next season....he is breathtaking.

Kahlira

Am so glad you got your five =D

Gosh, I find myself falling in love with your snowflake appy boy *licks lips*

CutieePiee

I adore your smokey black and yellow dun!