News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Need a Certificate for the Wickerflits!

Started by Spiderfly, October 20, 2010, 01:54:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spiderfly

I've decided that I'm unhappy with how the Wickerflits are looking, and I've decided it's because I'm sizing them too big. The lineart is still fine, but I'm going to start sizing them down more ^_^ Also! I've decided I want to have certificates for them. Unfortunately, I /really/ suck at making certificates. I'm willing to pay somebody in SG, or with Wickerflits, or even in trade for one of my Quinsta to make me a certificate.

Help! Here are the two outlines at the final size I've decided on.

TheLeet

I'm a bit certificate-lazy myself but I just wanted to say that I like the size you've chosen :D

Spiderfly

^_^ Thanks for the input! I'm hoping with them being smaller the colouring will look nicer, and they'll just generally take up less space. I think it's exactly what they needed. <3 I might putz around with certificate ideas this afternoon just to see if I can't come up with anything on my own. But this is still very much open to anyone that wants to take a crack at it.

Whimsy

What all information do you want on the certificate & how simplistic or fancy would you like it to be?

Spiderfly

Fairly simplistic would be nice. Basically the information I'd want is name of the Wickerflit, ID number, gender, owner, and parents. I don't want to put genetics on it yet because they may change down the road. Humm, yup. That's all I can really think of that I want on there. The only thing would be that putting in the information would have to be made easy to line up somehow so they all look consistent. And I'd want it to be fairly easy to change the owner name in case they get traded.

Whimsy

Okay I shall try one for you ^^ simplistic is good with me.

As far as trading goes I suggest to save a PSD of the orginal certed file. That way you can just go back in and change up the owner and so on.

Spiderfly

That's a wonderful idea <3 I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Whimsy

First let me ask do you like the keeper or ShoW certs? Something that can just be stuck on top or bottom?

Spiderfly

I don't mind the look of the keeper ones. I think I like it if I can overlap the image of the Wicker overtop of it a bit. So it's not just completely separate from the Wickerflit? I really really like the Feli certs. Basically simple, but still just a little more than a plain shape I guess?

YourLoveOnly

If Whimsy somehow isn't able I could do it too. Now that I have a tablet I am defenitely capable of doing a pretty cert ^^ Especially something in the style of the Feli. Recolorable too if you'd like that ^^

Spiderfly

^_^ Thanks for the offer YLO. I'll let you know <3