SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

*closed*

Started by PonyMama, September 07, 2012, 04:24:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PonyMama

*closed*

Kahlira

I would love to use one of your boys XD But I dunno which one. Either the buckskin roan or the black roan appaloosa. Which one do you think would be better? To go with Alyssah owned by Pinkshadow... I'm thinking more towards the black roan appy.
http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=553146

And I don't mind giving you first dibs if the foal isn't an instant claim for me.

PonyMama

I like dark colors so I would go with my black roan, but it is up to you, just let me know and I will mark him down, I plan to accept things tomorrow morning for any that are ready for me to put permissions in for

YourLoveOnly

Oooh Kah, please go with the black one, it has a chance of getting a black dun snowflake appy foal @_@

Also, I will be back to make my own requests once I have stuff sorted out <3

Kahlira

Allrighty XD I was leaning towards the darker one myself too. I'll go with him <3

Kahlira

PonyMama

you for sure can will put you down
Hoping one of my boys *coughblackroancough* can get enough interest and get enough claims for me to get my first bonus ticket, but other than that, I want to spread their pretty all over the place

Kahlira

Awesome! Thank you XD

Have a lot of possibilities with that one according to the genetic calculator.

Should be a fun offspring XD Hopefully either way I get a pretty.

PonyMama

All permissions accepted that were requested
Boys are more then willing to be the stud in many breedings

YourLoveOnly

Have sent in two requests, one with the buckskin roan and one with black roan <3
Will sent in one more for the black roan once Silv delivers Wild's leopard appy girl.

PonyMama

YourLoveOnly

Wild's girl I had reserved a RB with finally arrived so I'm gonna sent in another one with your gorgeous black roan appy right now! <3

YourLoveOnly

Aaaand one final breeding with the smexy black boy now that Super Starz finally replied and Silv gave us all extension on breedings =D