News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Little Lost Loves - Gidgets

Started by Gidgets, February 12, 2010, 12:39:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spixy

red_uni387

*sticks self to thread* must....get....room...eventually..

indigowulf

Ive had that poor pair sitting in notepad since the first post hehe. Had to feed them chocolate and play soothing music to keep them from biting me for trapping them in a notepad world.

Spixy

haha xD Wish I had been that smart.

Lovely pair though indigo - can't wait to see what comes from it ^^

indigowulf

It'll be the only pair I put up, so others get a chance, unless it slows way down. Then I need to figure out what other pair to do. That would be very very hard to pick!

indigowulf

Oh just a note, both sera's thumbnails are taking me to the first one.
*runs to her page to see the 2nd*

Gidgets

Pinkshadow

Spixy

PonyMama

Sorry heading out tonight and tomorrow I got stuff to do same with sunday and I wanted to get the last pair or I would have waited

indigowulf

0.0 @ kasa's 2nd one

*wipes drool off it* sorry bout that

Gidgets

Annndd YLO's *shakes out hand* strrriiipess

Posting babies does NOT mean the room is clear. It takes me a little bit of time to edit and make sure the links in the first post work properly and as you have seen, I've been rushed and made errors.

I will no longer take posts that occur before the timestamp of my editing of the first post that the room is open.

Pinkshadow

PonyMama

thems are some stripey babies, and sorry garney didn;t mean to make more work fo you and mess you up.  I will make sure if I can ever get a slot again it is free before I post

Gidgets

*twitches at all the upcoming shiny custom bebbies* Oh yeah, time for a Gordon break.

PonyMama

would it make garney feel better to know that pretty Orlaya Baby sits in breeding thread (may have to scroll down) waiting for someone to see it.  (if you haven't already seen it)

Ryuukokoro

WOW! This thread exploded while I was away! Thank you very much for the babies Garney, they are so adorable! ^^ Gotta looooove the sparklies, oh yes.

I can see with all the mad scrambling that this is a popular thread. XD

Spixy

-nods- xD
i'm trying not to fall asleep :p it's way over midnight here.

Ryuukokoro

I am excited to see what the offspring of my Tetra mimic will look like. ^^

sera

Oh, /WOW/, Garney! *___________*  The pretty in this thread esploded all over the place.  My pair are AWESOME and i adore them, especially the new snake-eyes and pupils. x3  Thank you, thank you!  Such a lovely up-lifter right now.  hehe

Also, kasatsu's are wonderful, amazing win!

Gidgets

Ravvana

red_uni387

awwww I had it all up and everything and school blocked me D:

though ironically, those two were the ones I was going to breed XD *waits to see resulting offspring*

Gidgets

Gidgets

Guess I should just change it to female x male so I stop getting confused by everyone posting it that way X_x

toffeeca

EDIT: too slow ><

Ryuukokoro

EEEEEEEEEEE!! I'm so proud of my Tetra's babies! ^_^ He was my fave coloring job I did.

Gidgets

Having received no payment for certain rooms, ooh what shall I do?

SplitX

O_O Even though I don't need more Gidgets... Aurora wants a baby (or 27 xD) with Fire vs Ice!

Scullisto

I must be blind/retarded/slow/easily confused...but I really cant tell when/if rooms are available.

What Am I missing?

*adorable couplings btw... :)

Ember

Scull: On the first post in this thread it lists the rooms. As of this post all the rooms are occupied.

Ryuukokoro

Scull, when two Gidgets emerge with their offspring, a room opens up. ^^

Hmm.... not nice for people to not send payment... especially considering how much time they've had to do so. :B

Ravvana

Quote from: Gidgets on March 09, 2010, 05:43:04 PM
Guess I should just change it to female x male so I stop getting confused by everyone posting it that way X_x

Oh poo, I'm sorry x_X;; I totally read that and it went in one ear and out the other. Would you like me to edit my Gidgets so they are in the correct order? :-[

Gidgets

I gives them until I do this one last pair from February, then I'm clearing their rooms.

Of course, the requirement of a friend that I record NCIS may interrupt that by an hour XD

red_uni387

sorry garney, I put them in that order cause that's the order they're in on my pets page XD

and I'm pretty sure I sent payment right away....*runs off to check*

indigowulf

*searches past transactions, doesnt find the room fee*

ACK! sorry about that, Im usually on top of things!

*sends fee*

Gidgets

Garney lied about the hour thing.. pain explosion X___x so... much... hurt...

Gidgets

YourLoveOnly

Pinkshadow

Ember

Female:
Reia 11020

X

Male:
Cinder 6733

toffeeca

Yay more rooms!
Male: 37107