News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Quinsta] Toffeeca's Studs and a Couple Mares

Started by toffeeca, August 01, 2010, 11:05:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

toffeeca

Here I will be putting all my quin that are available for studding. I specialize in high quality quin with great personalities and stunning coats.

All males listed here will be available for free breed. My quin can be bred with any breed, any color, any markings. There is no limit on the number of foals an individual stud can sire.

October Breedings

Laird

Gavin

Brody

Suhayb

Subhi

Thanos

Penrod

toffeeca

Clydesdales

Laird

QuoteM Brown, front right Stocking, front left Stocking, back right Stocking, back left Stocking, Blaze (Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover)
Second Generation, No Foals
E? Ata cc rr dd gg ww ll ?? tt oo ?? ?? zz ??

Gavin

QuoteBay Sabino Overo, front right Stocking, front left Stocking, back right Stocking, back left Stocking, Blaze (High strung and difficult to work with)
First Generation, No Foals
E? A? cc rr dd ww gg ll ?? tt Oo Pp ?? zz ??

Brody

QuoteM Silver Dapple Bay, front right Fetlock, front left Sock, back right Sock, back left Fetlock, Stripe (Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover)
Second Generation, No foals
E? A? cc rr dd gg ww ll ?? tt oo ?p ?? Zz ??

toffeeca

Arabians

Suhayb

QuoteM Red Dun, front right Coronet, front left Stocking, back right Pastern, back left Sock, Interrupted Stripe (Calm and sweet, a mover)
Second Generation, Four Foals
ee ?? cc rr Dd gg ww ll ?? tt oo ?? F? ?? ??
Brown Filly
Grey Filly
Flaxen Red Dun Colt
Red Dun Colt

Subhi

QuoteAgency Info Bay, front left Coronet, Faint Star (Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover)
First Generation, Two Foals
E? A? cc rr dd gg ww ll ?? tt oo ?? ?? zz ??
Mouse Dun Filly
Bay Filly

toffeeca

Gypsy Vanner

Thanos

QuoteChestnut, Coronet on front right leg, Pastern on front left leg, Fetlock on back right leg, Pastern on back left leg, Star and Snip on face. (Calm and steady)
First Generation, One Foal
ee ?? cc rr dd gg ww ll ?? tt oo ?? ff ?? ??
Palomino Filly

Penrod

QuoteBlack Tobiano, front left Stocking, back right Sock, Blaze (Calm and sweet, not a mover)
First Generation, No Foals
E? aa cc rr dd gg ww ll ?? T? oo ?? ?? zz ??

toffeeca

My Mares
I would be willing to trade/sell RBs with any of my mares except Lorelei and Yuliana. I would be happy to trade for another mare (especially a cream colored mare, or I would even trade for a breed from a cream vanner) or other adopty stuff.

Keilin Alyr

Thanos! =D

I have RBs arranged for Grace and Odarel this season, and I'd like to breed them with Thanos. =)

Also, the mares in question, if you're curious:

http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=128638
http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=128632

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

toffeeca

Oh, they are both gorgeous girls. I will mark you down for spots. :) Hopefully we can figure out part of Thanos' appy markings.

PonyMama

Keilin Alyr

Out of curiosity, has Helen been traded? I believe she's the only splash overo Clydesdale mare at the moment, and I'd love to test Chanda's overo status if she's available and not being bred. I'm also more than willing to cover RB fees if she's still in your name. =)

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

toffeeca

Nope, Helen has not been traded. I was planning to breed all my mares this season to someone who can let me know about their genes since just the descriptions will tell me the genes. I'm not at my own computer right now so is there something Chanda could teach me about Helen's genes? If so then I would be fine with you breeding her or I would be willing to breed Helen to Chanda myself. :)

Keilin Alyr

Unfortunately, it does not look that way, as I'm unsure of Chanda's full agouti. If the foal were brown or black, we couldn't really be sure which parent contributed. He does carry chestnut, but without any knowledge of his flaxen status, that's again not helpful.

I do have two flaxen chestnut mares breeding to him this season. That might be enough to find his full flaxen status, but it's a long shot.

If I were in your position, I'd try and hunt down a black or flaxen chestnut stud this season. If you want to have some fun testing her extension though, Rising Sun's chestnut coat masks silver dapples. It's the only reason Chanda is a silver dapple bay. =)

PonyMama

I think somehow my request got hidden

May I please use Suhayb

toffeeca

Oh, I'm sorry PM. Of course you can use him. Out of curiosity who are you planning on pairing him with?

Hmm, I'll have to think on it Keilin. Would you be keeping her foal or just breeding to see the description? I probably won't be keeping her foal unless it comes out really stunning so I probably wont have any problem with breeding to Chanda but I just want to figure out my plans first. :)

Keilin Alyr

Mainly breeding to see the description and possibly trade him/her, I'll admit. The owner of the mother would always gets first consideration if I chose to trade though.

I think the most interesting we could hope for out of pairing Helen and Chanda is a brown or black silver dapple with overo, black being the ideal since it would confirm agouti for both of us. But take your time deciding, there are quite a few really nice Clydes up for stud this season already. =)

Goddesss

Could I use Suhayb?  I got an RB from with this girl and would love to use him.

http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=337642

PonyMama

I only have one Arabian Mare Ngina

but I may get a pretty foal out of the pair

toffeeca

Absolutely Goddesss.

Hopefully we can get some pretty dun babies out of him.

Goddesss

That is what I am hoping for.  Either a red dun or mouse dun.  Should be pretty babies either way =)

YourLoveOnly

Yaaay I've finally found a mare!
I would very much like to use Suhayb as a stud if you would let me <3

toffeeca

YourLoveOnly

I have posted the breeding. Thank you so much <3

Leafy

toffeeca

Leafy

Pinkshadow

Could i borrow Suhayb for a lovely Irish mare , id love to see the outcome <3 ?

toffeeca

toffeeca

Ok, here is a list of the permissions I have posted. If anyone is not on the list please poke me so I can get that taken care of. I *think* I have everyone who has requested a breeding.

Thanos-
Keilin (x2)

Suhayb-
PonyMama
Goddesss
YourLoveOnly
Spixy
Leafy
Pinkshadow

And if there is anyone else interested in using my boys just let me know when to post permission. :)

toffeeca

This has been updated with the new males for anyone who wants to reserve for October 1st :)

Ravvana

Can I please breed Maybelle Rosa (Pinkshadow's, reserved by me) with Suhayb in October? :)

toffeeca

zarzamora

please may I breed my mare Telleina'loe (http://www.secundi.net/pedigree.php?ID=408536) with Suhayb in october?  ;D

Goddesss

Can I please breed Suhayb to my Arab girl I realized I still need to name?

YourLoveOnly

Pinkshadow

i would loove to use Suhayb for this gal ;

toffeeca

Zaz, Goddesss, YLO, and Pink those are all fine. I'm sorry that I missed your guy's posts before.

toffeeca

I have also added some mares that I am willing to lend out for breedings. :)

YourLoveOnly

I'm afraid I can't offer any mares in return, because I have no mares, but I would be interested in any and all Arab mares (but I would prefer the chestnut over the grey girl) <3

Ravvana

No rush, but you're the last one I'm waiting on to post stud permission. Just want to make sure I have everything in order before the deadline :) Thanks!

toffeeca

Permission has been posted for the five of you who have requested it. I have decided to use my two Arabians, but if someone was interested in using one of the clydes, feel free to let me know. If you are a non owner or are breeding less than two females this season you may use them for no charge. :)

Silvanon

Could I use Suhayb to pair with my Dejavu?  http://www.secundi.net/pedigree.php?ID=411837

Working towards tobiano in Arabs, and wouldn't mind adding dun to my herd as well. :)

toffeeca

Of course Silv, I will post permission now. :)

Silvanon

toffeeca

I still have three lovely clyde mares if anyone is interetsed in using them. If there is no interest by the end of the day then I will be pairing them with a random stud.

red_uni387

I don't have any mares left or I'd offer a trade xD Though may I suggest that instead of a random pairing, try for a grade that might get the clydes one step closer to a gene they don't already have? :)

toffeeca

I don't know if anyone would be interested in getting a grade. I know I already have at least two foals that I will be claiming to get new genes into Arabs. I may breed them for grades but I tought I would throw out the mares incase someone wants one. If anyone has any suggestions for pairings of grade breedings they would like to see out of them feel free to let me know. I'm totally open to suggestions and the foals would most likely be up for trade.

toffeeca

Janurary breeding season is here! My males are once again up for breed and I am also looking for a cream vanner stallion to breed with, please let me know if you have one. :)

ETA: I know there are lots of new members to Secundi so if you have no quin and would like to breed one for yourself I would be willing to let you borrow a female and you can pair her with one of my males. I would also pay for all the fees involved with the breeding as a welcome to Secundi gift. Please send me a PM if you are wanting a foal of your own. :)

Winged

Hi, i would be very interested in a breed with your vanner mare, Lorelei. I can offer Gliders customs, semi-customs or anything Glider you want really :) Also possibly a RB with one of my mares, though i only have two so might use both of them, depending on how many RBs i can get.
Owner of Gliders!

toffeeca

Sorry Winged. I am planning on using Lorelei myself and it would have to be a huge offer to bribe her away from me.

Winged

That's fine, thanks for letting me know :) Perhaps next season?
Owner of Gliders!

Pinkshadow

I'd love to trade an RB with u ..

Im interested in eighter Malika, Sakina or Hana <3
- Have arab mares too :)