News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

{The Feli} Official Breeding Thread - breeding is closed

Started by TheLeet, August 25, 2010, 11:35:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheLeet

There's a waiting list so breeding is always open but it might take a while until you get your kittens :)

Goddesss

My litter is all taken care of now.

Kitten naming form
ID#: 95
Name: Molly
Owner: Goddesss

Kitten rehoming form (to be posted by the owner of the kitten's parents)
ID#: 96
new owner: Whimsy
name: Savage

ID#: 97
new owner: red_uni387
name: Lavender

Kitten naming form
ID#: 93
Name: Grape Jelly

ID#: 94
new owner: PonyMama
name: Maisha

Keilin Alyr

Another kitten's awaiting his new home! =)

Kitten rehoming form
ID#: 079
new owner: hiyoko
name: Aoi

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Math

Parents' names: Cielo & Kumah
Parents' IDs: 007 & 009
Owner: Math

Thanks! :)

Kadana Sorano

Kitten naming form
ID#: 083
Name: Faline
Owner: Kadana Sorano
Storm Chasers Current Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3836.0
Storm Chasers Customs Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0
Okibi Stud and RB Service: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4266.0
Quinsta Studs Free to Use: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4308.0

My Eggs/Pets.. they would appreciate some love :) 

sera

breeding form:
Parents' names: Camou x Twitch
Parents' IDs: 048 x 049
Owner: sera

red_uni387

ID#: 87
new owner: YourLoveOnly
name: Autumn

Kitten naming form
ID#: 86
Name: Chocolate
Owner: red_uni387

YourLoveOnly

red_uni387

YourLoveOnly

I love how you first renamed him Trouble XD

Kitten rehoming form
ID#: #071
new owner: red_uni387
name: Lily

Kitten naming form
ID#: #072
Name: Spice
Owner: YourLoveOnly

Kitten naming form
ID#: #073
Name: Bibi

Keilin Alyr

Kitten rehoming form
ID#: 080
new owner: YourLoveOnly
name: Lynxe

Kitten naming form
ID#: 081
Name: Rachel
Owner: Keilin Alyr

Kitten naming form
ID#: 082
Name: Sage
Owner: Keilin Alyr

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

red_uni387

I was gonna name him that originally, but his pose doesn't really suggest that so I changed to Spaz cause he could be like crazy and then have to sleep, but then I kept staring at him and noticed his brown was like Chocolate so yeah >>

YourLoveOnly

breeding form:
Parents' names: Bibi x Toby
Parents' IDs: #073 x #027

Whimsy

I need to post my kittens in a few, just waiting on a name.

But theleet i need to cancel my breed because since we can breed kittens in the new round ill be using my new male kitten with my yalissa..this shall be a neat combo i think!

YourLoveOnly

Aww, no natural Yalissa babies for me to steal then. I will keep stalking her though, I love the kitten that went to Goddesss this time.

TheLeet

Quote from: Whimsy on September 01, 2010, 07:04:48 AM
I need to post my kittens in a few, just waiting on a name.

But theleet i need to cancel my breed because since we can breed kittens in the new round ill be using my new male kitten with my yalissa..this shall be a neat combo i think!
Since I had already coloured that breeding, I agreed with Silvanon to switch it over to her once the Feli have been officially traded.
You can post a new form after the breeding has been switched. I'd very much prefer if you (the general you) didn't trade Feli away that are waiting to be bred since it makes breeding a lot harder for me. I was lucky that Silvanon wanted to do the same breeding in this case. Otherwise I would have ended up with kittens that should have never been bred.

YourLoveOnly

Yeah I am so sorry for doing that, it was an honest mistake in my case and it won't happen again ^^ I understand this gets confusing very fast.

Whimsy

>< im so sorry i didnt think you had already colored them.

Ill post my breeding when the kitten grows is that okay? to my  understanding it takes a month for that to happen.

TheLeet

Don't worry, I'm not mad at you two. In both cases there was a fairly simple solution to the problem. I just felt that it needed pointing out so people won't start thinking that it's fine to just trade their Feli even if they're waiting to be bred. :)

Whimsy, you can wait until the kitten grows, but you can also post it sooner. The next batch of kittens won't be released until this one has grown so your kitten will be grown up in time either way.
I'd like you to fill in the trading forms for Silvanon's Feli first, though. You can find the Feli trading form in the main thread <3
http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=2658.msg61141#msg61141

Whimsy

Oop okay ^^ glad it was to much hassle i promise to remember that in the future. Ill post the trades now!

Whimsy

ID#:74
new owner:Toffeca
name:Oscar

ID#:75
new owner: zarzamora
name:Poppy

ID#:76
new owner:Silvanon
name:Leonardo

ID#:77
new owner:Goddesss
name:Annabell

CutieePiee

Breeding Form
Parents' names: Mango & Rosalina
Parents' IDs: 039 & 021
Owner: CutieePiee

ETA: Thanks so much! I'm so glad I was able to participate in this.  :D

Whimsy

Parents' names:Savage & Yalissa
Parents' IDs:96 & 68
Owner:Whimsy

toffeeca

Parents' names: Oscar and Lucy
Parents' IDs: 074 and 040
Owner: toffeeca

Goddesss

breeding form:
Parents' names: Peaches and Annabell
Parents' IDs: #025 X #077

sera

Kitten rehoming form
ID#: 085
new owner: toffeeca
name: Luke

^^

Kitten naming form
ID#: 084
Name: Snitch
Owner: sera

Sorry this took so long, btw.  ^^;;;  And sorry for the edit. xD; Forgot to name Snitch whilst i was posting the rehoming form.

TheLeet

You didn't take that long so don't worry about it ^_^

Ravvana

breeding form:
Parents' names: Cocoa & Dodger
Parents' IDs: 015 & 143
Owner: Ravvana

TheLeet

Just giving this a quick bump to let everyone know that last season's kittens have grown up. The next batch of kittens will arrive within the next couple of days  :D

YourLoveOnly

Oh my, they are gorgeous! I love how they turned out <3
I love all of mine and I also adore Autumn's siblings :D (Ryuu's Curio and red's Chocolate)

Ryuukokoro

SQUEE!! Oh oh I have been waiting for this! ^^ yay!

I have one or two more chapters planned in the Feli story with them as kittens, then we'll see where my muse goes. Perhaps like Warriors I'll do a new 'series' with the second generation as the main characters. ^^

Whimsy

Im so excited to see savages baby with miss yalissa now :D his white markings are to die for!

red_uni387

eeee thank youuu!! all the grown kittens are amazing :D

though I'm kinda whacking myself for not saving the kitten images XD would you happen to have those saved anywhere? must write a sticky note for myself so i don't forget next time lol

Silvanon

Lots of amazing growings!  And I love my boy all grown up!  Thanks TheLeet!

Ryuukokoro

Quote from: red_uni387 on September 28, 2010, 07:06:15 PM
eeee thank youuu!! all the grown kittens are amazing :D

though I'm kinda whacking myself for not saving the kitten images XD would you happen to have those saved anywhere? must write a sticky note for myself so i don't forget next time lol

Oh!! I forgot too! *smacks self* Could I maybe have mine too? >.>;; I won't forget next season, promise.

Whimsy

I think this time around im going to be only trading my kittens for other kittens. I lurve my feli and i need lots and lots of them!

TheLeet

Haha, I'm glad I decided to put the old kitten images in a separate folder, rather than deleting them XD

I'll probably delete them within a couple of weeks or so, so make sure you save them <3

PonyMama

breeding form:
Parents' names: Maisha & Akins
Parents' IDs: 094 & 140
Owner: PonyMama

Goddesss

YourLoveOnly

Goddesss you can just copy one of the other links and change the ID numbers to the ones that match your kitties ^^

TheLeet

I've only uploaded the ones that people have asked for, so that won't work. I'll upload them in a second :)

Ryuukokoro

Whimsy

Oh gosh, do you care to link mine? once i get enough kittens im going make a website to keep track of everything lol

TheLeet

I won't keep the kittens in my photobucket forever, so do save him somewhere :)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/Eva86/096.png

Goddesss

red_uni387

TheLeet

Kittens are here :D

I managed to get everyone's breeding done again. I hope everyone is happy with how their kittens turned out ^_^
The colourpointed kittens will get a bit darker as they grow up. You can tell by looking at the colours on the cert.

YourLoveOnly

Eeee kittens!
Mine totally did not come out like I expected, but they are still adorable =3
(And I need unrelated kitties so this is actually kinda good xD)

Ryuukokoro

Awwwwww! They all came out so great this season! I'm slowly pouring over everyone's babies, waiting for lnks to load lol.

Mango is not helping. She is in my lap, squeezed in in front f the laptop balancing on my knees, and keeps putting her tail over the touchpad so I cant move the pointer lol.

Edit: AWW! Long haired kittens!

PonyMama

So I am guessing I can post another pair then
Not that I expect them colored anytime soon as my girl just had a litter of 4 kittehs, but just so I do not forget, if not I will remove this

breeding form:
Parents' names: Maisha & Verte
Parents' IDs: 094 & 022
Owner:PonyMama

But my kittens are adorable, I am already getting offers on them and I haven't even decided who is staying, but long hair babehs are cuteness!