News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

All My quin studs

Started by Sunchaser, September 29, 2010, 11:21:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sunchaser

Ive been getting a lot of pms about using my studs for breeding projects so im going to do somthing.. different. Yes i will let people use my studs however it is first come first serve and you must bribe me. Reason being i had inteneded to keep my pretties to myself lol which yes is selfish but i love them *hangs head*. But i also got told i have the only double cream out there right now and about the only one with buckskins.

So here are the studs:

Slots:
1. Ryuukokoro
2.YourLoveOnly
3.open
4.open
5.open
6.open
7.open
8.open
9.open
10.open

Slots:
1.open
2.open
3.open
4.open
5.open
6.open
7.open
8.open
9.open
10.open

Slots:
1.YourLoveOnly
2.Cutieepie
3.open
4.open
5.open
6.open
7.open
8.open
9.open
10.open

He is inbred just to warn you all
Slots:
1.YourLoveOnly
2.PinkShadow
3.Toffeca
4.kadana
5.open
6.open
7.open
8.open
9.open
10.open

Here is how to get a slot.Just post the form ^_^

Form:
Name:
Stud name:
Mare you are using with stud:(this is so i can just see who your breeding to and imagine the babies before being born)
Bribe:

Now the bribe can be anything SG, Usd or adoptables.
USD will get automatic slot because we always need usd.
Sg will most likly get slots as well as i dont really know how much i should charge so please be fair
Adoptables-I love customs especially of my husband in his blue digi's or love pairs of Hope and Siurin. Im also up for whatever here so dont be afraid to post your adoptable ^_^

Ill be posting permissions when the breeding season is open for those that want to breed to my males. And no i dont mind if you breed a gypsy to a arabian or whatever to get a grade ^_^

Pinkshadow

Name: Pinkshadow
Stud name: Ethereal
Mare you are using with stud: http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=337663Bribe: 350k SG & my heart :D lol >.<

Sunchaser

accepted :) feel free to send sg now or when breeding season starts ^_^

toffeeca

Form:
Name: toffeeca
Mare you are using with stud:http://secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=306072
Bribe:A full custom pecora? Or 300k SG

Sunchaser

Would you mind doing one of Marshall?i have a couple examples of him. If so you got the slot ^_^

YourLoveOnly

Your studs are just so perfect for my projects ^^
And I wanted to change the mare, so I am reposting my other request as well.

Instead of the SG I can also offer you a breeding between your Jaeman Prophecy Hope and Siurin. I know you have been after that for quite some time :)

Form:
Name: YourLoveOnly
Mare you are using with stud: http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=260974
Bribe: 300K SG

Form:
Stud name: Gabriel
Mare you are using with stud: http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=301195

Form:
Stud name: Sunchaser
Mare you are using with stud: http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=337642

Sunchaser

how about for etherals breed we do the baby(s) out of hope and siurin then the other two are sg? lol i have like no sg which is why i like going for that to but yes i want babys o.o

YourLoveOnly

I am just very very busy right now so I meant several studs in return for the breeding, because I know you really want them and I would need to squeeze it into my already massive to do list. So I would really prefer babies or SG, not both. It would give you 2 babies that grow, so that means that I need to color 4 stages (baby and adult stage for each). Seems about fair.

toffeeca

Can I see the examples of Marshall? I just want to make sure I can do him. But I am at least willing to try and if you aren't happy with the results we could do the SG?

Sunchaser

Thats fine YLO :) i will settle for that i thought you meant one baby but if you do two with all the stages im fine with giving you all three breedings.

Toffeca this is him in okibi form that i did him as:
and you do know that Ethereal is inbred yes? i need to make a note of it lol

Kadana Sorano

Form:
Name: Kadana Sorano
Mare you are using with stud: Dreamer's Beautiful Oblivion
Bribe: 350k sg
Storm Chasers Current Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3836.0
Storm Chasers Customs Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0
Okibi Stud and RB Service: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4266.0
Quinsta Studs Free to Use: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4308.0

My Eggs/Pets.. they would appreciate some love :) 

YourLoveOnly

Great I will get started on your breeding then :)
Might not finish it until Monday though, I need to leave in a few hours and I won't be back all weekend.

Forms are posted, please post permissions ^^

Sunchaser

accepted Kadana :)

Yes ill be posting permissions as soon as i figure out some things over here :)

CutieePiee

Form:
Name: CutieePiee
Mare you are using with stud: Amelie (http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=337650)
Bribe: 300k SG

Sunchaser

I cant wait to see the babies out of my studs ^___^

Nighthenge

Form:
Name:  Nighthenge
Stud name:  Ethereal
Mare you are using with stud: http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=409680
Bribe:  300k sg

I'm itching to do a project to bring new colors into the Clydesdale population.

Sunchaser

accepted nighthenge :) ill post your permission

Nighthenge

Sunchaser

if you havnt sent sg please do now. If your working on a adoptable in trade just tell me where your at ^_^ i wanna make sure i keep track of everything lol

YourLoveOnly

Halfway done! I've been feeling sick so it's going slow, but it's getting done! ^^

YourLoveOnly

Finished! :D

Both are female.

Please give me names and I'll get them certed for you. You can pick between letting them grow in a month as usual or let them grow next week when I finally grow all the foals from breeding season (I only just noticed I forgot to do that >.<)

And you should check the current generals thread, I still need a name for a Franken boy you won ^^

Sunchaser

aww so cute! Must think of names so ill get back to you on that one. As for when to grow, whichever you think is easiest for you. And for the franken.. didnt know i won one lol or if i did i forgot o.o so once i figure out a name for that one to ill pots them all here.

YourLoveOnly

Sunchaser

can you name them Dreamer and April?

Ryuukokoro

*pokes Sun* Don't forget to post permission for my breeding too. ^^

YourLoveOnly

If possible I would love to use your buckskin boy once or twice more <3

Little Chimaera

okay, do you want to do same bribe as last time or somthing different?
Little Chimaera shop account. Accessible by all of our staff.

Kage posts in blue
NillaBean posts in purple
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal

YourLoveOnly

I can offer SG or Jaeman Prophecy things or a combination of both. Don't know what you would be interested in?
Still need to see if I have any mares that are good to use, just wanted to post interest xD

Winged

ooh, you have some gorgeous quin! Are any of your mares availiable? Charmeine is super gorgeous!

Form:
Name: Winged dreams
Mare you are using with stud: Yiaeilliin my black Friesian, to bring other coats into friesians.
Bribe: 100k SG and 2 Glider customs, i can try Marshall or Hope, but i'm not absouloutly sure how the markings would come out. Siruin not sure if i could do tiger like stripes, just the ZZ already templated. I can't draw stripes at all ;)
Owner of Gliders!

Little Chimaera

YLO whatever you feel more comfortable with i love Jaemans, and im low on SG lol so im fine with whatever you feel comfortable with doing.

Winged dreams: If you can try marshall and hope do the best you can they dont have to be perfect as long as i can say yep thats their mimics :-p. 

Once i see if anyone is interested in my other studs, either in this thread or on my pets page ill post permissions. Only one NOT open for stud right now is Etherreal unless i get really good bribes lol
Little Chimaera shop account. Accessible by all of our staff.

Kage posts in blue
NillaBean posts in purple
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal

Winged

Great :) Do you have a character sheet, with hexes? Or are the exact hexes not important? If there is not, can you fill out a Glider custom form for me. You can use references for the markings but it'd be usefull for colours and mutations.

ETA: Form
Name:
Owner:
Eye colour:
Claw colour:
Wings colour:
Marking(s):
Colours:
Mutation(s):
Colour:
Owner of Gliders!

Sunchaser

im really not picky about hexs lol mostly its by eye.

Name:Sara
Owner:Sunchaser
Body colour:Palomino
Eye colour:Brown
Claw colour:Black
Wings colour: Tan edges, with yellow in the middle and a light blue on the tips
Marking(s): Blaze, stockings.
Colours:White
Mutation(s):tail tuff
Colour:white

Name:Marshall
Owner:Sunchaser109
Body colour:Tan
Eye colour:Ice Blue
Claw colour:Black
Wings colour:Midnight blue
Marking(s):He should look like he is wearing a black/really dark navy shirt with a navy symbol. Then wearing navy digi pants.
Colours: Black/really dark navy, blues
Mutation(s):none
Colour:none

If you want examples i got lots lol

Winged

Yeah, examples would be great :)
Owner of Gliders!

Sunchaser

Winged

I finished Sara, and i've done most of Marshall, just need to add some finishing touches and figure out how to do the navy symbol... I'll see tomorrow morning, i colour best when i'm not tired.

How is she? If there's anything you would like changed please let me know :)
Owner of Gliders!

Sunchaser

oh i love her! She is perfect! and really you can just copy the navy symbol from the sites that have it. its what ive done when doing Marshall for myself lol

Winged

Really, i would have thought that was copyright. That sounds good then :) I'm glad you like her!
Owner of Gliders!

Sunchaser

Well its a national symbol. i truly dont see how it would be copy righted >.> i mean im saying its navy im not saying its somthing ive done or somthing adn others have done it. hmm might have to check this out >.>

YourLoveOnly

As far as I understood it's okay as long as you don't profit. So if you made your own it would be fine, but buying them from others is probably not. It also depends on the country and the symbol. I know all Canadian ones are owned by the goverment for example. A few of the US ones are, but not all and I couldn't find a specific one saying navy was or was not included.

Keilin Alyr

Form
Name: Keilin Alyr
Mare you are using with stud: Dunkel's Sunny: I'm hoping for a cream dun, either palomino or buckskin would be amazing. Not to mention their names work nicely together. =)
Bribe: I don't run any adoptions, but would 300k SG work?

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Sunchaser

Kelin that would be fine ^_^

Sunchaser

Keilin and Winged i sent your permissions in. Rylo ill send yours in once you tell me what you feel comfortable with ^_^

CutieePiee

Form:
Name: CutieePiee
Mare you are using with stud: Charlotte (http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=413121)
Bribe: 300k SG?

Sunchaser

ooo i wanna see those babies Cutiee lol.

Bribe accepted ^_^ once its sent ill put the request in.

CutieePiee

Wonderful! Thank you. I'll send it over now. ^^

Keilin Alyr

I'm glad to hear it, Sunchaser! You should have SG headed in your direction, and I can't wait to see the pretty foal! =D

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Winged

You like Marshall? There's something about him i think i could do better, but i can't quite think what  ??? Anyway, anything you want altered please let me know!
Owner of Gliders!

Sunchaser

the Digi part doesnt stand out from the wings but i do love him *snugs*

Winged

Hmm, yeah. Would you like the wings slightly darker/lighter?
Owner of Gliders!

Sunchaser

maybe change it to Silver? this the other color i put him with lol