News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Keilin's Quinsta for Breed

Started by Keilin Alyr, January 05, 2011, 11:49:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

springacres

I have a reservation with Pink's Blue Princess, could I breed her to your Ariel? http://www.secundi.net/pedigree.php?ID=486116

Keilin Alyr

Sure thing, spring. I'll post permission for you. =)

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Ravvana

Can I breed my Winima with Ziggy and my Litsë with Jareth, please? :)

Ravvana

You have the best studs XD

In addition to my last post, I'd also like to breed Larca with Don'chavein, Walwistë with Ariel, and Alassë with Ariel. If that's all okay with you :)

Keilin Alyr

Aww, thanks! =D

And sure thing on all stud requests. I'll be looking forward to seeing the descriptions on all the little ones. =)

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Ravvana

One more, sorry XD My Winyara with Loear'turran, please?

Keilin Alyr

Of course, Ravvana. I'll send permission later today. =)

Willow

Keilin Alyr

Sure thing, Willow! Out of curiosity, which mare are you pairing him with? =)

Willow

Keilin Alyr

Oh, awesome and most definitely then. I'll be crossing my fingers to see a cream dun roan foal from the pairing. =)

toffeeca

Can I get two studdings from Jareth for my Brita and Iavatette?

Keilin Alyr

Sure thing, toffeeca. Those should be some very pretty foals.

I find it amusing that mother (Iavatette) and daughter (Yian Tacul) are being paired with the same stud. =)

Solistia

lol, that is fairly amusing XD
Their children will be half siblings as well as uncle/aunt and nephew/niece |D

I'm hoping DawnStar gets back to me about a breeding so hopefully more creme blood can come into further generations (as much as we all love Jareth \D <3)

toffeeca

Can I get two breeds with Ariel, one for Isra and one for Yuliana, I have been having such bad luck with my appy to arab project that I am going to try and get another 75%-25% foal so that I can at least double my chances of passing on the genes. If you don't want Ariel used for grade breedings I can find another stud, though I would still like to use him for Isra.

Keilin Alyr

Both breedings sound terrific, and I don't mind Grade breeding from most of my stallions. I only feel protective of my Shetlands right now, and I'd still be fine with appy Grades being bred from them. I've gotten weirdly attached to my ponies. My chubby babies. XD

Here's hoping for a cream dun appaloosa foal from Yuliana. =)

YourLoveOnly

Could I get a last minute stud from Ziggy Stardust for your Felicia?

Alnaeyah

I would like 2 breedings with Jareth, 1 breeding with Don'chavein and 1 breeding with Ariel. ^^

Keilin Alyr

YLO and Alnaeyah: Sure thing, I'll post permission for the both of you. =)

Ooh, I really hope some of these foals get claimed. So many potential cream pretties. <3

Also, I'll try to review all of my stud and RB permissions as closely as I can. Please let me know if I've accidentally overlooked someone!

Solistia

(not only that, you have a good shot at getting an extra foal claim next breeding season!! hooray! jareth is a popular boy, he gets all the lady ponies |D)

Here's to hoping he breeds at least one cream to claim for me >w< (more hopefully for flaxen cremello 8D)

Keilin Alyr

Jareth: *tosses mane proudly and snorts*

Yup, five claimed Jareth foals would be awesome. No pressure for anyone to claim, of course, but I am holding out some hope for that. =)

And he's sired one cremello already, so here's hoping we get a second. The more double-creams the merrier in my eyes. =)

Solistia

I wonder if I might be able to snag Sarina this breeding season? =D (gonna see if we can get a Dun cremello >u< )

kunaisa

Winged

I saw that you have a grey Grade stallion (Zephyr), but he isn't up on your list of stallions. Is he going to be availiable for breed this season?
Owner of Gliders!

Keilin Alyr

Soli: Could I borrow Fields of Gold in RB trade? She's a gorgeous girl. =)

Kunaisa: Sure thing. I'll have you marked on the new thread.

Winged: I'd prefer to get the first gray Friesian from that line, so I'd like to keep that breeding line exclusive until then. We'll see what happens come December though. =)

Also, be looking for a new breeding thread from me soon. I have a few updates and changes I want to make, and I figure a whole new thread would be easiest. XD

Solistia

That will be fine :3 (and she is, isn't she |D ♥ )

Keilin Alyr

Redirecting everyone to the new and shiny thread. Had some good times here, but I feel it's getting a bit cluttered and could use a fresh start. =)

http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=5104.0