Pink's Quinsta Herd | Spotlight : Cremello Mini Stud AND Smokey Cream Stud !!

Started by Pinkshadow, February 11, 2011, 05:32:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pinkshadow

Quinsta Studs & Mares

Studs
Mares
Trades

Studs:
- Are free to use, just please post you wna use them so i can post permission (:

Mares:
- I'd love to trade RB for RB or maybe other adopties and items ;)

I will try my best to keep this thread :D

Pinkshadow

Studs:

Arabians :

Icy Snowflake
Pure Bred
QuoteM White (Generally willing, but occasionally nervous, a mover)

Miniature Horses :

Light Delight
Pure Bred
QuoteM Cremello Sabino Overo, front right Fetlock, front left Fetlock, back right Coronet, back left Pastern, Interrupted Stripe (Slow and lazy)

Dark Night
1st gen
QuoteM Silver Dapple Smokey Black, front right Coronet, back right Sock, Star (Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover)

Rocky Red
1st gen
QuoteM Bay Roan Blanket Appaloosa, front right Stocking, back left Pastern, Star (Calm and sweet, not a mover)

Gypsy Vanners :

Spotted Faith
Pure Bred
QuoteM Dun Smokey Black Leopard Appaloosa Sabino Overo, front right Coronet, front left Sock, back right Pastern, back left Fetlock, Lip Marking (Generally willing, but occasionally nervous, a mover)

Blue Prinze
Pure Bred
QuoteM Blue Dun (Gruello) Roan Leopard Appaloosa Sabino Overo, front right Coronet, front left Fetlock, back left Pastern, Faint Star (Prone to shying and nervousness, a mover)

Flaming Roaring
Pure Bred
QuoteM Flaxen Red Dun Roan Blanket Appaloosa Tobiano, front right Fetlock, back right Fetlock, back left Stocking, Blaze (Prone to shying and nervousness, not a mover)

Dark Cloude
Pure Bred
QuoteM Silver Dapple Black Roan Blanket Appaloosa Tobiano Frame Overo, front right Stocking, front left Pastern, back right Coronet, Star (Slow and lazy)

Smokee
Pure Bred
QuoteM Smokey Cream, front right Pastern, front left Coronet, back right Coronet, Star (Calm and steady)

Soft Fire
1st Gen
QuoteM Flaxen Red Dun Tobiano, front right Pastern, back right Fetlock, Bald Face (Calm and sweet, a mover)

Shetland Ponies :

Totto
1st Gen
QuoteM Flaxen Chestnut, Bald Face (High strung and difficult to work with)

Pinkshadow

Mares :

Arabians :

Dark Angelica
Pure Bred
QuoteF Silver Dapple Black, front left Pastern, Snip (Prone to shying and nervousness, not a mover)

Morning Star
Pure Bred
QuoteF Red Dun Sabino Overo, front right Coronet, front left Fetlock, back right Fetlock, back left Sock, Irregular Blaze (Calm and sweet, not a mover)

Gypsy Vanners :

Snowy Princess
Pure Bred
QuoteF Silver Dapple Blue Dun (Gruello) Roan Leopard Appaloosa Tobiano Frame Overo, front right Stocking, front left Pastern, back right Pastern, Faint Star (Calm and steady)

Rainy
Pure Bred
QuoteF Flaxen Chestnut Leopard Appaloosa Tobiano, front left Coronet, back right Pastern, back left Coronet, Irregular Blaze (Calm and sweet, a mover)

Zhareena
Pure Bred
QuoteF Silver Dapple Black Tobiano, front right Stocking, front left Fetlock, back right Sock, back left Fetlock, Snip (Calm and sweet, not a mover)

Zenia
Pure Bred
QuoteF Brown Roan Sabino Overo, front right Sock, front left Pastern, back right Pastern, back left Coronet, Faint Star (Generally willing, but occasionally nervous, a mover)

Morning Sunshine
Pure Bred
QuoteF Dun Palomino Blanket Appaloosa, front right Pastern, front left Fetlock, back right Coronet, back left Coronet, Faint Star (Prone to shying and nervousness, a mover)

Mariah Fae
1st Gen
QuoteF Chestnut Tobiano, back left Fetlock (High strung and difficult to work with)

Miniature Horses :

Lizzie
1st Gen
QuoteF Brown Leopard Appaloosa, front left Stocking, Star (Generally willing, but occasionally nervous, a mover)

Penelope
2nd Gen
QuoteF Silver Dapple Buckskin, front right Coronet, front left Coronet, back right Coronet, back left Coronet, Star (Prone to shying and nervousness, a mover)

Selena
1nd Gen
QuoteF Flaxen Chestnut, front right Sock, front left Sock, Snip (Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover)

Melina
1nd Gen
QuoteF Flaxen Chestnut, front right Coronet, back right Stocking, back left Pastern, Irregular Blaze (Calm and sweet, a mover)

Shetland Ponys :

None

Pinkshadow

Safety post

Pinkshadow

Studs & Mares Reserved to :
486126 Icy Snowflake :

528905 Blue Prinze : Willow,
541360 Flaming Roaring :
550069 Smokee :
550066 Dark Cloude :
550281 Soft Fire :
541359 Spotted Faith :

550075 Light Delight :
550149 Dark Night :
550210 Rocky Red : Kahlira,

518277 Totto :

408540 Dark Angelica :
505243 Morning Star :

539709 Snowy Princess : CrystalAngelNeko
514667 Rainy : springacres
505779 Zhareena : Scullisto
514663 Zenia : Aralie
550283 Mariah Fae :
514667 Morning Sunshine : Wildfilly94

529174 Lizzie : Kahlira
545861 Penelope :
550211 Selena :
550212 Melina :

You can post now :)

YourLoveOnly

I really want a RB with Morning Star! In return you can use any of my available Luminaria to enter in the breeding raffle + 2 custom Panda Shrimps with Unique Markings (so you can get stars, swirls, whatever you want)

Edit: Well nevermind you edited she was taken after I posted.. I could do it for Blue Princess too?

Ravvana

Don't forget that you have  RB with one of my mares as part of our Feli trade:
http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=2748.0

Pinkshadow

Thank you Ravv (:

Sculli , well i love ur first one :)

YourLoveOnly

Edited my post since Morning Star was taken ^^

Pinkshadow

YourLoveOnly

Just be sure if you want to take me up on the borrowing Luminaria that you do so before the event's deadline xD

Pinkshadow

Yush sculli <3

Pinkshadow

New Season .. : .. May Season

Winged

I love your Blue Princess and Morning Star, would you be interested in a RB with any of my mares in return for a RB with one of them?
http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3501.0
Owner of Gliders!

BabyKittenCandy

Do you allow Grade Breedings with your arabs? If you do I would be interested in Blue Princess and/or  Dark Angelica.

Pinkshadow

BabyKittenCandy

Oki, Id be interested in a RB of either of the ones I mentioned, anything needed/your after for them?

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

Pinkshadow

BKC - I'd liek RB for RB prefered (:

Winged - Sadly the mares you have left don't really catch me , but ur welcome to offer something else for the RB('s) (:

Pinkshadow

Rosewood

I can offer a RB with any of my mares, excluding the un-named girl, for Brownie.

Pinkshadow

Updated thread , and i don't own Brownie myself anymore . sorry rose:)

BabyKittenCandy

Rosewood

SkySong

I'd be interested to breed with Zenia, but I have no mares to RB with XD Perhaps there's something I can work out with you?
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Pinkshadow

BKC - i liek Tsuritsa & Mirela very much :)

Skysong - Your welcome to PM me ;b

BabyKittenCandy

Im using Mirela myself this coming season. Tsurita may be available though. I was onna use her myself but I could poss be swayed ^^

Pinkshadow

Your welcome to borrow Blue Princess or Dark Angelica for Tsurita :D

Victoria

Pinkshadow

Pinkshadow

Victoria

Could you write out a permission form for me?

Pinkshadow

SkySong

Sent in the Request for Zenia.

Edit: I sent in the form, but can't see it.  Do you have to enter the permission first?
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Keilin Alyr

I'd really love to reserve Felicia's RB this season. Would you be interested in Cal'joanan's RB in trade?

http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=486174

I'm also willing to offer one of my Horses or 1 mil SG for her RB, if Cal'joanan's doesn't interest you. =)

http://secundi.net/pets.php?AgencyID=13&ID=375

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Pinkshadow

Your welcome to use her, but i would prefer the sg then ;)

Keilin Alyr

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Alnaeyah

Would you be interested in a RB with any of my available mares for a RB with Cassandra?

ETA: If none of my remaining mares is of interest to you I would be willing to offer 1 mil SG for her RB.

Pinkshadow

Using her myself i think Wink

Still have alot of mares availible Tongue

Permissions to here is posted ;)

CutieePiee

Pinkshadow

YourLoveOnly

I'd like a breeding with Caspian for my Nitute'rishla :)

Pinkshadow

Ravvana

Don't forget to send permission for me to use Dark Angelica :) Thanks!

YourLoveOnly

Same for Caspian, it's the only permission I still need before I can send in all my breedings :) (ignoring the two last minute ones I am currently arranging xD)

Pinkshadow

Pinkshadow

New Season Starts Here <3

New's for this season ;
- Amazing Gypsy Stallion ~ Blue Dun Roan Leopard Appy Sabino Overo :o & he's a mover ;)
- A New Tiny Mare

Ryuukokoro

I plan to get a mass of Miniatures, so would it be possible to use Lizzie next season? In exchange, you can use any one of my mares. I have:

-2 mustang girls, one is buckskin and one is bay
-1 shetland, chestnut frame
-many vanner mares, including a Palomino Roan Blanket Appaloosa Tobiano
and more! ^^ Just check my pet page