Pink's Quinsta Herd | Spotlight : Cremello Mini Stud AND Smokey Cream Stud !!

Started by Pinkshadow, February 11, 2011, 05:32:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BabyKittenCandy

Pinkshadow

Willow

I'd love to use Blue Prinze with my Gyen'med if that's alright? :D

Pinkshadow

Luv007

Are you going to be using Lizzie yourself, or trading out her RB, and if trading it, what would you be trading it for?

Pinkshadow

Quote from: Luv007 on June 11, 2012, 09:33:09 AM
Are you going to be using Lizzie yourself, or trading out her RB, and if trading it, what would you be trading it for?

Not sure yet hun :b debating myself on that still xD

Luv007

Let me know when you do!  I'd like to put an offer in one of these seasons for her RB!

CutieePiee

I have two flaxen chestnut mini mares coming from Silv's bribes... Would there be any chance to reserve Lizzie in a fair exchange for one of their RBs?

[edit] nvm... I just realized you won 2 flaxens in the bribe too.....

Wildfilly94

I'd love to use Morning Sunshine in exchange for my Binin, if possible? <3

Using her with him - Ayre'shexlin

Edit: Also, if any other 2 Mares interested you in my thread (I HAVE a mini mare available), you may use them in exchange for Lizzie's RB, who I will gift to Luv. <3

Pinkshadow

Quote from: Wildfilly94 on June 12, 2012, 01:01:59 PM
I'd love to use Morning Sunshine in exchange for my Binin, if possible? <3

Using her with him - Ayre'shexlin

Edit: Also, if any other 2 Mares interested you in my thread (I HAVE a mini mare available), you may use them in exchange for Lizzie's RB, who I will gift to Luv. <3

Your welcome to use morning sunshine in return for binin (:
- As for the mini, thats cute but you dont have to swap rbs with me for that (:

I'm considering using her myself or letting luv using her myself :b
- but its a really sweet gesture (: - Do you know if your mini is dominant grey or if she can get other colours foals? :b

Wildfilly94

Awesome, I'll mark her down for you! <3

And aww, okay :)
As for my mini, I'm not sure. She was just colored during the bribe trades with Silv, so I haven't had a chance to test her genes yet.

Pinkshadow

Ow, well if you breed her urself i hope you consider one of my boys xD

Wildfilly94

Nahh, I probably won't breed her, I keep adding more and more breedings to my list that I said I wouldn't. XD But if for some reason I DO use her, I'll consider it. :p

Kahlira

'Allo lovey! You never got back with me on the RB trade between Lizzie and my Anatha Creslaht, so I was wondering two things: Firstly if this is still a trade then could I put Lizzie with your Rocky Red? If not, could I put my Anatha with your Rocky Red? Either way, I would like to use your Rocky Red =D

Ravvana

CutieePiee