Kah's Quinsta Herd. Featured stallion: Parikes Tulon, the Luestin

Started by Kahlira, March 29, 2011, 08:11:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryuukokoro

Aw I'm sad to see you're keeping Parikes only for pure breeding.   :'( I'd really like to start a breeding project to get a Luestin of my own, and there are very few males around at the moment. *goes to send a pm to someone else*

Kahlira

I'm sorry, Ryuu. It was part of the agreement for the breeding rights to Aranel last season. Otherwise, you know me, the more the merrier. Also Telleina is the same way, only pure breeding. No grades.   :(

Ravvana

Kah, if you want to allow grade breedings for him, I'm okay with it. I'm going to be fussy with my Luestin mares and want all their direct descendants to be pure, but grandchildren etc I don't feel I can rightfully control; he's yours do you make the call on what you want for him :)

Kahlira

I can? That's awesome! I felt kind of bad Telling people no. Thank you <3

So Parikes is officially open to any breedings! But telleina is still only allowed to be pure >.> She demands it.

Ryuukokoro

:D  :D  :D

Rav and Kahlira, you are both awesome!! *giant hugs*

Kahlira, can I breed 2 or 3 of my Vanners to Parikes to start my breeding project? :3

Kahlira

Kahlira

Last day to get your breedings in! I should be on until about 9 EST tonight for last minute stallion requests.