News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

{Quinsta} Wildfilly94's Breeding Herd - New Mini Stud!!

Started by Wildfilly94, August 23, 2011, 05:44:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildfilly94

To everyone who is using one of mares this season, Could you please submit your breeding requests ASAP?
I got Willow and Toffeeca's requests and approved them already. ^^

Super Starz

Would your Vylin Jume still be available? :)

Wildfilly94

YEs, Super she is. :)

My remaining Mini, Andy, and Vanner mare's are available for free. ^^
Super Starz gets the mini, if she wishes, shes she technically asked first. <3

Whimsy

May I use Vye Zyita? I will find finding an andy stud with no inbreeding.

Wildfilly94

Wildfilly94

All breeding requests to this point that have been sent in are approved. If you check my first post, you will see this: '- Approved' if you've sent in your request. If your name is in RED, you still need to send in your requests.
The remaining mares I have that are available are UNDERLINED in that post. Mini is on hold for Super Starz.

SkySong

Why the heck not. May I borrow Selitinat to breed with one of the available Luestin studs?
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Wildfilly94

D'aww, yeay! :'D I was hopeful that Someone would grab her. <3
You may use her!

SkySong

Cool! I think she was the only one besides the mini that was still available, but if there are any others, let me know! I accidentally bought two extra tickets, and now have an excuse to go look for another breeding.
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Wildfilly94

Yeah, shes all that was left besides the mini. They went quick! Haha.
Yeah I bought an extra BC ticket.. Trying hard not to use it.. >.>

Super Starz

Sorry for my late reply :P Thank you very much Wildfilly! :) You can have first pick from my mares next season :)

Wildfilly94

Super Starz

Wildfilly94

Wildfilly94

Just Solistia and Ravvana (Who is gone at the moment) need to submit their breedings with my mares. :)

red_uni387

Wildfilly94

red_uni387

Wildfilly94

Ravv and Soli: Not sure if your still planning to use my girls, but if you are, I just wanted to remind you to submit the breedings soon. I'd feel bad if you couldn't get them in because you forgot, or someting. <33

Ravvana

Ahh, I totally forgot x_X;; I've now put in a breeding with Ala Fali and Sculli's Mohican. Hoping for grey or cream tobiano <3

Wildfilly94