News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Gliders] Official Breeding thread- closed

Started by Winged, August 28, 2011, 03:28:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryuukokoro

Eee congrats guys, they are so pretty! I can't wait to see the colorful eggs from my breeding. X3

Wildfilly94

Victoria

Username: Tcddc4
Mother image:
Mother name: Rose
Father image:
Father name: Toad

Winged

Victoria, why have you put Tcdd4 as you username? I've noticed you using that and the username Victoria, for Gliders please stick to one username don't swap between two!

I've put up a form for claiming, it's no different except it has a space for the egg #. That is to help me find the adult image really easily.
Owner of Gliders!

Victoria

Quote from: Winged dreams on September 24, 2011, 10:27:15 AM
Victoria, why have you put Tcdd4 as you username? I've noticed you using that and the username Victoria, for Gliders please stick to one username don't swap between two!

I've put up a form for claiming, it's no different except it has a space for the egg #. That is to help me find the adult image really easily.

Because when they ask for username I put my username which is tcddc4 but when they ask for owner I choose Victoria because thats the owner.

Sorry for the confusion.

Winged

But your username on the secundi forums is Victoria! How is it Tcdd4? In future please don't use Tcddd4 since when i ask for username i want your secundi username which is the same as your Gliders owner name.
Owner of Gliders!

Victoria

Quote from: Winged dreams on September 24, 2011, 01:48:32 PM
But your username on the secundi forums is Victoria! How is it Tcdd4? In future please don't use Tcddd4 since when i ask for username i want your secundi username which is the same as your Gliders owner name.

Ok but my username on Secundi is Tcddc4 but my screenname or forum name is Victoria. Would you like me to edit my post? Or post a new one?

YourLoveOnly

Your username on here isn't Tcddc4 either. If you change your username it only shows on the forum but not the pet page. We had this before with a user named Tribe who changed it to show as Hunni on the forum. We saw Hunni on the forum but could only find her pet page by searching for the name Tribe. Yours shows as Victoria: http://www.secundi.net/usersearch.php?Name=victoria&OrderBy=ID_MEMBER
It also shows as Victoria here on the forum *points to the side of your posts where your avatar is* so it doesn't show as Tcddc4 and you also didn't register with that name or else the link I posted above would show that name instead of Victoria.

Victoria

Quote from: YourLoveOnly on September 24, 2011, 05:19:19 PM
Your username on here isn't Tcddc4 either. If you change your username it only shows on the forum but not the pet page. We had this before with a user named Tribe who changed it to show as Hunni on the forum. We saw Hunni on the forum but could only find her pet page by searching for the name Tribe. Yours shows as Victoria: http://www.secundi.net/usersearch.php?Name=victoria&OrderBy=ID_MEMBER
It also shows as Victoria here on the forum *points to the side of your posts where your avatar is* so it doesn't show as Tcddc4 and you also didn't register with that name or else the link I posted above would show that name instead of Victoria.

I registered with Tcddc4 and login with tcddc4 but on the forums I use Victoria. So thats where it gets confusing.

YourLoveOnly

If you did that your pet page should still show the name Tcddc4 unless Silv altered the coding for the site, but since she is super busy with all sorts of fun stuff I kinda doubt that happened. Either way as you can see we cannot see the name tcddc4 anywhere so we cannot know it is you, so it's a bad idea to use that name.

Winged

Yes, it's really confusing to use that name! And causes all sorts of fuss. I didn;t know that you could use a different forum name and username, and as YLO pointed out, there is nothing that says you registered with Tcddc4.
Owner of Gliders!

Victoria

Quote from: Winged dreams on September 25, 2011, 03:59:36 AM
Yes, it's really confusing to use that name! And causes all sorts of fuss. I didn;t know that you could use a different forum name and username, and as YLO pointed out, there is nothing that says you registered with Tcddc4.

Ok i will use Victoria for now on but still I would still get confused over the username because even under my account settings my username is tcddc4:

http://i621.photobucket.com/albums/tt297/tcddc4/coolyo/Secundi.png

Winged

Each breeding has been taking me a while, so i'm changing the number of eggs in a litter to 2-4, still with an extra one for love pairs. Hope that's okay with everyone, it should let me get litters to you faster!
Owner of Gliders!

springacres

Aralie

CrystalAngelNeko

skysnolimit

Username: skysnolimit
Mother image:
Mother name: Ephiny
Father image:
Father name: Caramel

Hoping to get a happy family :3  I love them both, they remind me of my old dragon books.  McCaffrey's in particular, although my favorite series was always Dragon's Blood!
Thank you, Winged :3

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

Winged

Only one day until Kahlira, Aralie and Victoria's eggs must all be traded or kept!
-Kahlira still has to trade at least three and name the others.
-Aralie still has to name or trade her remaining two eggs.
-Victoria has to name or trade her two.

And 8 days until sera, Crystal, YLO and Wildfilly's.
-sera has to name or trade her remaining one.
-Crystal is all good (only one to manage the trading so far)
-YLO has to trade at least two and name the others.
-Wildfilly has to trade at least one of her remaining two and name or trade the other.
Owner of Gliders!

Victoria

Quote from: Winged dreams on October 09, 2011, 08:00:45 AM
Only one day until Kahlira, Aralie and Victoria's eggs must all be traded or kept!
-Kahlira still has to trade at least three and name the others.
-Aralie still has to name or trade her remaining two eggs.
-Victoria has to name or trade her two.

And 8 days until sera, Crystal, YLO and Wildfilly's.
-sera has to name or trade her remaining one.
-Crystal is all good (only one to manage the trading so far)
-YLO has to trade at least two and name the others.
-Wildfilly has to trade at least one of her remaining two and name or trade the other.
Ok I wanted to wait for my other eggs to arrive so I could choose between all of them....

Winged

Quote-Each breeding will result in 2-4 eggs, calculated randomly. However, you may only keep two eggs from your breeding, the rest must be traded.
-Love pairs give an extra egg, after the number has been calculated.
-Eggs can be traded for anything adults can be traded for, so no USD.

-The eggs will grow up roughly a month after being born, and they must be traded and named before this time or they will be resold. Or they just grow when named for now, to make it easier for me.

If you had read the rules correctly on the front page, it says that you must have traded or named all of your eggs within a month or they will be rehomed. So you cannot wait for your second batch of eggs, since it will likely be a while before they are born.
Owner of Gliders!

Victoria

Quote from: Winged dreams on October 09, 2011, 09:10:08 AM
Quote-Each breeding will result in 2-4 eggs, calculated randomly. However, you may only keep two eggs from your breeding, the rest must be traded.
-Love pairs give an extra egg, after the number has been calculated.
-Eggs can be traded for anything adults can be traded for, so no USD.

-The eggs will grow up roughly a month after being born, and they must be traded and named before this time or they will be resold. Or they just grow when named for now, to make it easier for me.

If you had read the rules correctly on the front page, it says that you must have traded or named all of your eggs within a month or they will be rehomed. So you cannot wait for your second batch of eggs, since it will likely be a while before they are born.

Ok.

Aralie

Wildfilly94

Victoria

Winged

Thanks for the names! I'm doing work experience this week, for around 12 hours every day so i might not have much time for certing these. Jst don't worry if they're not done till next week, i will get them done :)
Owner of Gliders!

Kahlira

Claiming/trading form
Egg image:
Egg #: 3
Name: Darro
Owner: Aralie

Claiming/trading form
Egg image:
Egg #: 4
Name: Cassy

Claiming/trading form
Egg image:
Egg #: 5
Name: Rose
Owner: Kahlira

Claiming/trading form
Egg image:
Egg #: 2
Name: Sweet Sorrow
Owner: Kahlira

Kahlira

Am now waiting to hear back from Wild, as she expressed interest in two of my other eggs. Hope she gets on by tonight! Otherwise it'll be one for the randomness or something like that.

Aralie

Kahlira

Love pair breeding form
Username: Kahlira
Love pair image:
Names: Mikhail & Raven

Kahlira

Claiming/trading form
Egg image:
Egg #: 1
Name: Erik
Owner: WildFilly94

Claiming/trading form
Egg image:
Egg #: 6
Name: Kristina
Owner: WildFilly94

Winged

Thanks for the forms! Only one of Victoria's still needs named before tonight.
Owner of Gliders!

Winged

Might get more litters done today, but i though i'd post these now anyway.

EvanescentHowling
Kept
Female, Gemmed and Ears.

Female, Gemmed.

Female, Gemmed.

kept
Male, Gemmed.

Male, Gemmed and Ears.

springacres

Female, no mutations.

Kept
Female, Tail tuft and Crest.

Male, Tail tuft and Crest.

Kept
Male, Tail tuft and Crest.

SkySong
Kept
Female, no mutations.

Kept
Male, Ears.

Traded
Male, Ears.
Owner of Gliders!

Wildfilly94

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

Ryuukokoro

Eeeee great work winged!! I'm next I'm next whooo!! *bounces excitedly*

Winged

Was going to do your litter today, but i've been working on a custom marking male inspired by a photo of mine. Using a laptop touchpad so it's taking a while! Any ideas for an event for him? I was thinking auction or silent auction, but if anyone has any more interesting ideas then i'd love to hear them.
Owner of Gliders!

Winged

I've updated the claiming form to include parent IDs. That makes it much easier for me to cert the adults, since then i don't have to go through the thread to find the breeding form for each egg. Also, if it's posible for you to put all of the litter in one post that's easier too. Lets me get them out faster :)

Should be a batchof growings soon, working on certing right now but it's taking a while because of the way stuff was laid out.
Owner of Gliders!

Winged

Hope you all like them!

-------------

-------------

-------------

-------------

Owner of Gliders!

Aralie

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

Wildfilly94

Their beautiful! And Lasha is gorgeous as well! I'll need to make note to breed that pair agian. Lol, such pretty babies

sera

Claiming/trading form
Egg image:
Name: Cielerice
Owner: sera
Parent ID#s: 264x173

Winged

Oh sorry sera, i hadn't realised that there was one of yours still not claimed. You've missed the date so i'm afraid that your egg will have to be rehomed as well.
Owner of Gliders!

Winged

YLO is supposed to post that, you just tell her the name you want. Can you please edit the form out of your post so i don't see two forms.
Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

Claiming/trading form
Egg image:
Egg #: 1
Name: Myro
Owner: YourLoveOnly
Parent ID#s: 188 (love pair)

Claiming/trading form
Egg image:
Name: Spitter
Owner: Ryuukokoro

Claiming/trading form
Egg image:
Egg #: 3
Name: Clay

Claiming/trading form
Egg image:
Egg #: 4
Name: Dina
Owner: YourLoveOnly

Winged

Growing pickups! Everything is now up-to-date in this thread, just waiting for me to colour the next batch of eggs :)

Owner of Gliders!

Ryuukokoro

Winged

Colouing up a quick haloween flatsale first, because i felt guilty i don't have any nice event planned. Any ideas for colours?
Owner of Gliders!

Kahlira

xD

People like naturals, people like brights (I need more brights)