News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Kahs Quin herd~For your breeding pleasure

Started by Kahlira, August 02, 2012, 02:55:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kahlira

Cutiee I'm considering on you Right now I dunno? My mini's may or may not be in a breed trade with my mustangs.

Skysong~You have exactly what I want to try for! A sooty buckskin Fjord XD I'd so trade Am's RB for your Athesen? Maybe putting her with my Obsession for fun XD Since she's related to Kori. Though I don't think Amredel carries anything. She's pretty much thrown black and black and black. Though last season she did throw an appy baby!

SkySong

Works for me! I put you down for her. I'll send in my breeding request in a sec! And I don't need her to give anything, just relying on my stud to pass white!
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

CutieePiee

I kinda don't understand what you just said Kah...? But I'll take it as you're thinking about it? xD

Kahlira

I have promised my mini's as potential to getting another friend a Luestin. So it's a possible for you right now.

And good deal! I'll mark stuff down and probably submit tomorrow.

CutieePiee

Gotcha! And what an awesome friend of you to get one of your friends a Luestin. :)

Kahlira

*grins* I try XD And starting next season my ladies (Well at least two)) will be breeding for the Luestinless.

WillowDragon

Is the friend me?  ;D ;D ;D  Hehe  Bit confuzzled right now... But I have just got up so...

Kahlira

Errr... No... The Mistress. Though next season perhaps?

Ravvana

Hey Kah! :) I would love to steal RBs with your Mustangs and Morgan, and maybe a Mini or two? Depending on who of mine you like?

http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=6588

Kahlira

@ Cutiee: I'd totally let her go for your Isabella's RB? I know that wasn't mentioned. But heh XD I'd give you all of my mini's RB's for her's.

And Ravv... You have nothing left for me this season which tempts me. Sorry, love!

Winged

Sent in a breed with Redrum, hoping he'll pass on the right white markings for my project!
Owner of Gliders!