News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

It's finally starting to feel like she's mine :)

Started by Math, July 07, 2010, 02:32:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Math

Well, some of you may know, I'm sharing a lease on a gorgeous mare named Maggie. <3 And first off, the girl I'm sharing her with... doesn't go down much, doesn't buy Maggie anything (we've purchased well over $500 worth of stuff, and my mom has no intention of letting the girl use any of it seeing as it was expensive)... and she has yet to clean the tack. >.> I've cleaned it every week, not that I mind, but we did agree that we'd take turns. But, anyways, we bought a new saddle pad just for show and a gorgeous yellow halter and lead rope! They should be here by the end of this week, we purchased my show boots from the same website and they got here 24 hours after they were shipped! :D I can't wait to see her in it!

I also have riding lessons tonight, and last night, I think I improved durastically. :D I didn't "throw" away my hands in the canter transition, and I was riding bareback to boot!

I'll post a picture of Maggie once it's cropped and uploaded. :)

Neocridders

Can't wait to see! That's so exciting. I love hearing about people and their horses and horse experiences. I've always wanted to be able to do those sorts of things.