News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Dancin' Dancin' Dancin' Dancin' HEY!

Started by Neocridders, May 14, 2011, 02:01:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neocridders

Yeah. Well, in the words of Rebecca Black, it's Prom Night. Sorry for my silly title. If you value your hearing, don't look it up. XD

Anyway, today is prom. I'm a Junior in highschool, and I'm excited. I've never gone to prom before, and this is my first dance with a date. :)

Sooo anyway, I'm excited. And so I'll explain why I've been... not so active since Easter.
School year is almost over. Only about 3 weeks left. But I've had a lot of homework, tests, and extra curricular stuff lately.

So I've been a bit in a depressive state lately. I've sort of... been in a strange place in my mind. My friends have come up to me multiple times the last week asking if something was going on. I haven't been talking and I sort of sulk around. And I honestly don't know why. I guess it's like anti-spring fever? I dunno.

Anyway, I've been dealing with my... strange emotional depression the last couple weeks. Don't worry, I don't think I'm really depressed. But I don't know what's making me so sad.

But my family is struggling to make ends meet. I've got to get driving school soon, that's $400. And I know my parents don't want to pay that. So I'll probably need to make that money. I'm applying for a few jobs trying to get some money to pay for band camp, which is $550. Otherwise I won't be doing band this year. So yeah. Almost a thousand bucks need to be made this summer or else my life will just be hell. Yay.

So, other than stressing over the money, the school, and whatever else, I'm glad to see everyone. I'm really sorry I've dissappeared. I just haven't had computer time at all.I just renewed my PI account too, so I'm good.

This summer I might do some artwork to try and get some extra money for the band camp/driving school. But I don't know if I'll make anything. Selling art doesn't get me much money XD So I might just get aa job.

Goddesss