News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

kennel line question

Started by indigowulf, May 23, 2010, 07:09:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

indigowulf

If I were to use a tag with a lineart coupon (i have both in my locker, just waiting for tags to open) instead of getting a lineart edit, can we request old lines or already existing lines? I dont know if this mal is old lines or special, but its to die for!

I also adore the old female mal lines, Ive seen several of those so I know its not a special individual thing.

Neocridders

I believe Jinx is a one of a kind. I've never seen that lineart except on him.

indigowulf

Are these unique? I need to know how to get something unique! lol
Other neat lines Ive seen in breeds I collect:
Scullisto's Yeti (mal):

Im assuming these are old lines? Would a line edit voucher let you request the old lines? I really love them, and theres several people with them. (Sullisto's Tundra is the example, since she's so easy to see)

And my own floppy eared great dane pair, Harley and Honey, which were line edit requests:

Oh, noticed tierasa's Harudal is a male with female lines ;)

I guess what Im really asking is, how much of line edits can be requested with the line edit coupon, and can we request old lines?
Id looooove to request this adorable pose I found, but it would basicly be a complete redo, not an edit lol:

Math

Yeti is just a lineart edit with longer fur. :)

And yes, those are the old female husky lines. My sister had a few huskies when she played back in the day, and that is what they looked like. (she played as Honeysuckle*

PonyMama

I think the only person who can really answer this is Garney.
I do believe you can request old lineart with the coupon, or a small edit like a collar.  Complete edits I am nto too sure how those work.

Neocridders

I think it depends on what you are looking for. Yeti seems to be a lineart edit tag, but to me it seems like a lot of bribing would be necessary for that to happen. But maybe it was not too complicated? I mean, maybe Garney thinks editing the fur is easier than other things.

I think it depends on what you're after and what Garney is better at doing/likes to do.
It is up to Garney, the magical artist of the doggies

YourLoveOnly

Agreed with others. I'm also pretty sure you can't turn in a lineart edit tag for regular tag slots, because I think garney is the only one who does the lineart edits and taru and silv are the one doing tag slots at the moment (usually taru).

BabyKittenCandy

Jinx was a special custom posed I traded with Garney for, not an old line, just if that helps clarify. ^^

indigowulf

Thanks BKC, I thought old line or something when I first saw him, but then the search didnt show any others, so I figured he was special. He sure is adorable. I actually think I like the old lines better on the female huskys :)

Neocridders

YLO is correct, I have a few edit tags that I've yet to turn in, since I can't turn them in unless they are garney slots. And, it's recommended that you send in the tags with the edits at the same time. It's easier to edit a dog while coloring than to take an already existing dog and try to edit it.

Garney

Garney will straighten out the darn Kennel eventually *on knees for forgiveness*

I'm hoping to eventually open Garney custom tag slot thingers so people can get edits and custom poses and use up all those shiny things.

Ryuukokoro

Neocridders

Eeeee! *squishes Garney and Tag-its* Eeee!
:D

indigowulf

Yay Garney tags! Im not in a rush, as I was still trying to learn what an edit tag's limits are. Would howl puppy above be an edit tag, or would he require more, since its not a small thing?