-Please welcome our head of direction
-A whole new beggining
-Cat colors and patterns
-Cat breeds and standards
-Registering with the FFC
-Training with the FFC
-Showing with the FFC
-Owning your own cattery within the FFC
.Feline and Canine Fanciers Club. Owned by Wild & YLO.
Further supported by BlueOrchidWolf & PonyMama {HIATUS}

FCFC

Please welcome our head of direction

Mrs. Edna Chase

As the head of direction here are the FFC I uphold a responsibility far above most that work here. I personally have written the rules and standards we now go by almost 50 years ago. In my old age I have come to find that only a young sharp woman as I use to be could run this foundation without flaw and I am looking for my successor as we speak. My name has graced the front cover of the FFC covers for many many years now and I'm looking for you to replace that title! Please do understand that I am very serious about taking on an apprentice so I will be taking on more than one. If you feel you are inadequate for this job do not bother signing up.

*Ahh hmm*

Please pardon Mrs. Chase; she has become well, weary in her old age. She only wishes the best for our foundation and she has done such a superb job at holding our standards I can only but agree with her thoughts. I am Mrs. Chase's second hand, her secretary if you will, and I am aiding her search for a new head of direction. However I feel as if she has the last vote on which apprentice she lets take over her golden throne so please if you have question do go to her first. I am more than willing to take all the applications though so if you would please fill them out promptly and get them sent over.
Actually do let me explain for what you're getting yourself into before you apply.
As an apprentice you will be asked to do a few things here at the FFC, the following jobs are something you will all be doing more than once.
First off your job will be to find the perfect cats, of which you'll be finding perfect homes for.
Your second chore will be to run training for your striving FFC members.
The third thing you will be asked to do is run and judge shows for the FFC.

Now then here is your application
Name:(you may make up an alias or go by your secundi username)
What program do you use to locate cats:(color)
Have you ever ran a show type event before:(have you ran another adoptable)
Do you have any current obligations:(are you working for another adoptable)
With what currency do you wish to be paid: (Felines or SG)
Can you locate at least 10 cats a month:(color 10 cats a month)

For the last part of your application I am asking for your email, I will show you the basic cat locater and you will be asked to locate the following types of felines.
1 Tortiseshell
1 Spotted Tabby
1 Parti Self

(this is the coloring part of the job, if you wish to just apply as a colorist, and not an event helper, please just PM me your email and I'll send the PSD file. I will only be hiring 1 person as a sole colorist!)

Well as it stands, I, Mrs. Edna Chase will be taking on 2 apprentices & 1 sole feline locater. So if you wish for a position at the FFC get your applications in, in a timely manner!

FCFC

I do hope you're having a nice day, I would like to introduce you to the small parts of FFC and you can pick up our pamphlets if you'd like to know more about a certain something.

Let me start with Mrs. Chase and what role she plays at the FFC. Mrs. Chase started this club many decades ago. She sought a need for a place to register pure bred felines as a way to uphold a certain standard. You see Mrs. Chase likes things to stay the way they should, or in short terms she dislikes change. Her first cat her husband, Mr. William Chase, purchased for Edna was a "   "by the name of joseph. Joseph was a credit to his breed, a perfectly stunning cat by all standards. However at some point a woman asked Edna if she could borrow joseph as a stud to her newest broad female. When Mrs. Chase seen the female she was appalled by her looks. Not only was the cat a far shot from a "  " but she had papers to prove that somewhere there was a need for a new cat registration club. Mrs. Chase the opened the FFC and since she has only added 9 breed she feel are true to their breed. If you are lucky enough to own a FFC feline you must be a proud respectful person because only the upmost of society can get their hands on an FFC registration document.

The cat breeds w/ standards are all regulated by Mrs. Edna Chase. She has a total of 10 breeds that she currently has created standards for. Please understand that it is not likely that new breeds will ever be added, with Mrs. Chase in her elder stages she feels as if she may misjudge a new breed and it not be totally up to what it should have been. In the contract she signs with the new head of direction it does state that there is a possibility of being able to add new breeds but only if she feels you have fully completed her training before she steps down.

Cat coats & patterns are again standards add by Mrs. Edna Chase. Again it is not likely that any more then what is listed will ever be added.

To register your feline or litters with the FFC the must meet one set of two standards. Please read the pamphlet for more direction.

Training with the FFC allows your cat to be trained by the best cat behaviorists around. This is for showing purposes please read the pamphlet for further direction.

Showing with the FFC only ups the value of your feline. Please read the pamphlet for further direction.

Owning your own cattery with the FFC entitles you to a more open world within the FFC. Please read the pamphlet for further direction.

FCFC

Cat breeds & standards

Lynx

Size:Large
Coat:Long
Color:Any
Pattern:Any

Bob Tailed

Coat:Medium

Middle-Eastern

Coat:Long

Middle-Eastern Modified

Size:Medium
Coan:Short
Clor:Any

Miniture

Size:Small

Folded

Coat:Short

Curly

Domestic SH

Coat:Short
Color:any

Domestic LH
*Currently Unavailable

Unknown Breed
*Currently Unavaliable

FCFC

Cat colors & patterns

The following colors & patterns are acceptable on the felines.

Colors

Black

Chocolate

Light Chocolate

Red

Fawn

Cream

White

Cinnamon

Silver

Dove

*There are of course variations of the above colors.

Patterns

Tabbies
-Mackerel
-Marble
-Spotted

Torties
-Tortie
-Tortie Dilute
-Calico
-Calico Dilute

-Solid Point
-Tortie Point

Smoke
-White to colored hairs

Whites Marking

Mits
-White paws

Locket
-Patch on chest

Buttons
-Patches on stomach

Bi-Color
-Several large patches

Harlequin
-Lots of white with few patches of color

Van
-Lots of white with color on head and tail

FCFC

Registering with the FFC

There are two ways to register your cat with the FFC. That is through A quality and B quality.

A quality is a cat that meets standards and is allowed to breed.
To register a cat or a litter with the FFC as an A quality feline It must follow the guidelines for its breed. It must not be inbred or of mixed origins. To register a cat as A quality there is a one-time fee for grown felines of 1000 SG and for litters it is 5k. If you register your litter with a quality the person who purchases the kitten will not have to pay a registration fee. With quality a you can do the following things.
-Breed the feline
-Show the feline
-Trade the feline for SG or USD
-Use the feline as an example for your cattery

A quality B feline is a cat that either does not meet its breed standard or the breeder does not wish to have bred. You may register an adult cat if they do not meet Quality A standards or a breeder can register kittens that do not meet standards or they do not wish to have bred. There is no registration fee for quality B. You may do the following things with a quality B feline.
-Show the feline
-Trade the feline for SG

*Please note you may register kittens from the same litter as both A quality and B quality.
*A quality = Show quality B quality=Pet quality

To register a cat as quality A please send this form
Feline Name: (this is your registerd full name)
Feline Call Name: (this is what you'll be using as a daily name)
Feline Owner:
Feline Sire ID:
Feline Dam ID:
Feline Breeder: (if none put NA)

To registering a litter please send this form
Feline Sire ID:
Feline Dam ID:
Kittens you wish to register:

To register a feline with b quality
Feline Name: (this is your registerd full name)
Feline Call Name: (this is what you'll be using as a daily name)
Feline Owner:
Feline Sire ID:
Feline Dam ID:
Feline Breeder: (if none put NA)
Why: (breeder wishes or non quality)

To register a litter
Feline Dam ID:
Feline Sire ID:
Kittens you wish to register:
Why: (breeder wishes or non quality)

FCFC

Training with the FFC

Training with the FFC is rather easy, once a month our feline behaviourist come and help out with clinics on how to train your cat for certian shows. This adds points to your felines show record which helps them place higer in shows.

To train your cat you simply come to the monthly clinic and sign up (and pay your dues). You cat is trained for one point in each showing catagory. Your cat may accumlate a max of 3 training points in each catagory.

Training Catagorys
Grooming
Showmanship
Agility

FCFC

Showing with the FFC

Once a every two months the FFC holds a show type event. There are three categories to show and place in. There is also two fun categories for those with B quality felines. A cat with 15 points is a grand champion and may show but no longer gain any points. Showing your feline not only bonds the owner with feline but generally raises its own value along with feline value.

The showing categories are

Grooming-What your cat appears like from afar, close up, and what you cats coat feels like to the touch.
Showmanship-How you cat behaves while in the ring to be judged.
Agility-How your cat clears the agility course laid before it.

Those felines who place in these shows are awarded with points as followed
1st-2 points
2nd-1 point
3rd-1/2 point

The fun categories are

Costume-The cat with the best costume.
Exotic grooming-The cat with the wildest groomed coat.

Those feline who place in these shows are awarded with prizes as followed

1st-Free Custom
2nd-Free Semi Custom
3rd-Free Choice Premade

The sch. for shows is as follows
April 1st
June 1st
August 1st
October 1st*Special prizes awarded
December*Special prizes awarded

FCFC

You must write your own contract for the FFC with the following things mentioned
-Responsible breeding
-Responsible pet ownership
-List of standards
-Reason you are opening a cattery
-Breed of which your cattery will focus on

Laws within the FFC
You may not inbreed or mix your felines.
You must be responsible with ownership, so when you rehome a cat please be sure it is with someone you'd like to have it. Once it is their feline, it is theirs, and you may not have any say in it afterwards.
You must know the standards for the breeds your will be breeding.
You must have a reason to open a cattery.
You may only breed 3 types of breed in your cattery; this limits the amount of mixing breeds within catteries.

FCFC

Breeding FFC Felines

The rules for breeding are as followed.

Every first of a month without showing is breeding time. Unless of course you own a cattery which allows you to breed whenever youd like.

The first through the fifth you turn in breeding's for your felines, on the 7th kittens are born and descriptions are sent to the litter owners.

The 7th through the 14th is time for you to register your litters, if you do not get to register a litter during this time you have to wait for the feline to grow before registering it.

Between the 15th and the 30th the kittens are grown and delivered to said owners.

Some general things to know are
Kittens are slightly based of genetics, and some chance.
There are 1 to 7 kittens in each litter.
Females should not be bred two seasons in a row, but can be.
Males that are bred more than 5 times get a claim ticket, meaning you can claim an extra kitten for that season.

Rules
-You may breed any two cats together, however mixing breed and inbreeding is highly discouraged.
-You may only keep 3 kittens from each litter; all the others must be rehomed.
-You may only claim a total of 5 kittens each season.
-You may only breed a total of 3 females each season (unless of course you are a cattery)
-Each breeding cost 1000 SG, each kitten claim cost 2k.

Breeding Form
Dam ID:
Dam Image:
Sire ID:
Sire Image:

Breeding Sch.

March*Mini season
May
July
September

Leafy

FCFC

Nope setting up, tweaking some things, and getting ready for the real thing :D This is the only place for it at this point.

jojo

Oh. My goodness. These are awesomely cute and I'm having CCA nostalgia.

I will be first in line to sign up to open a cattery. XD

Willow

:O

This is amazing, I'd love to own a few...
I'm considering applying as a sole locater, however I have a question, as with the apprentice application, does the sole locater have to locate 10 cats a month, or more because they're not doing anyhting else?
Thanks!
^3^
~Willow

Solistia

These look amazing =D Totally can't wait to own 1 or 2 or 10 ^o^

And question.....isn't parti self kind of an oxymoron? (since parti is bi-color or tortiseshell, and self is only one color?)

Neocridders

I need a million. Sooo cute. You could raise an army of kitties!! I just want them all!

FCFC

Thank you Jojo and Neocridders, I cannot wait to have you all as dedicated stalkers.

Solista you are very correct, thank you for pointing that out!

Willow as a sole locater you will only need 10 cats a month, however you may do as many as you would like!

FCFC

Going to lock this now, so I can get it put where it really needs to go.