News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Would you want one?

Started by Echowing, February 05, 2010, 10:41:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Echowing

So I made my first possible adopt to sell and I'd like to know if you'd buy or if you like it or what. It'd be called Drakki.

It's my first so shading is probably off, but anyways please just say what you think. Thanks  :)

Oh, and coloring is really simple on this, I can definitely do more than plain full body color.

Ryuukokoro

I think the lineart is absolutely adorable! ^^ I would want one! The shading could do with a re-do, yeah. Maybe get someone to do some soft shading rather than the cell shading in the example?

Echowing

Thank you! =D  I do need to work on the shading and I'm gonna play with it a while or something to work on it. Hopefully it'll be on the next try.   :D

red_uni387

so cute! :D but the example burns my eyes xD

Echowing

Thanks!   Haha  :D Yeah, I made it really bright for some reason.

IvySpring

Aww echowing I love it!!! So cute :]:]:] I'd be willing to try some softer shading for you if you'd like- and then you can post it and see what people think

Venus and Zephyr

Echowing

Okay, that'd be great! What do I need to send you? Just plain LA no color?

Thanks =D

IvySpring

No problem! :] yeah you can either PM it to me or send it in an email. whatever's easiest

Venus and Zephyr

Echowing

Okey dokey, I'll set it up and PM you  :D

IvySpring

Arighty Echowing how about this? and what do other people think? Is the softer shading a little better?

Venus and Zephyr

Echowing

Ohh, Yes I like that alot better! Thanks abunch for doing it!  :D

IvySpring

No problem :] If you'd like anything else changed let me know- but if not I'll send you the shaded version. What type of file would you like? .psd or .xcf, I can't save it as a .png b/c it can't handle layers- what program do you use to color?

Venus and Zephyr

Echowing

I use GIMP so .xcf will be good  :)

indigowulf

It couldnt hurt to get them re-inked with smooth lines. But, they will probly do fine as-is. that would just take them up a quality level IMO

Echowing

Hmm, I probably wouldn't know how to but I could definitely work on it. Thanks for all the suggestions  ;D

IvySpring

Alright echo I pmed it to you-

and as for inking-sorry I'm no good at that >_< but I agree with Indigo

Venus and Zephyr

Echowing

Thank you! That is so much better  :D   I'm gonna whip up another sample then.

And about inking, I'll look it up later cause at the moment I don't know how to do it but maybe in the future.

Thanks again, all of you are really helpful!  ;D

Echowing

IvySpring

Venus and Zephyr

Echowing

Thanks, ^^ Now I'm gonna work on a few and maybe have some to sell later.