News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Brags for my Birthday

Started by PonyMama, February 27, 2014, 09:41:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PonyMama

Okay the last week of Feburary is a long on for me, my nieces and uncle on the 24th, mine on the 25th, hubby's on the 26th then out anniversary on the 28th.

so I usually try offer things up for my birthday but this year just did not have time, but that did not stop people from dropping off some gorgeous presents, which made me smile each and every time

Secundi people are generous and awesome, and I very grateful :)
So I thank you all very very much, you made my week wonderful

PonyMama

I got a pair of cloven from Pinkshadow, thank you so much and the dun does look awesome, Thank you Pinkshadow

Next was this beautiful girl from Rose, so much awesome, I love it, thank you Rose

And while I went in to name that pretty girl I spotted this boy from sera, who made me drool. Thank you so much Sera

I bought myself one patchwork and got myself two more, Thank you so much SPO

Skysong made me this pretty as well as offered to make me my RL cat, which I will wait for.  Thank you Skysong

Ryuu gave me some Koek and Bedien's as well, in their horseland forms, and they aree gorgeous, thank you Ryuu

Holly and Hiyoko both gave me LH gifts and I was super thrilled with them all, thank you both Holly and hiyoko :)

Cutiee confused me for a moment, cause I thought I had to pick one and then she gave me all four of these, thank you Cutiee!

Kadana made me some "Cake" and got me a "Gift" too, and they are lovely, Thank you very much Kadana

I am not too sure who to thank that is in the Raxoll Lanin account so I will just thank the account and whoever is in it for my next pair, thank you so much

and YLO made me the cute little panda shrimp versions of the pair, Thank you YLO

I have a few more things being worked out or coloured, but when they are believe me I will be posting them

Again you all make me smile and it makes up for my family's lack of even cards

BabyKittenCandy

Lots of lovely pretties! Congrats PM! :)

SkySong

Congrats on the new pretties, PM!
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

PonyMama

Okay two more brags

The very first Floral Grem, isn't she Gorgeous?  Thank you Wild :)

and from country Hasili Gryphion, we worked together a bit on this one, I hate being picky with gifts, but the end result was well worth it, thank you Country

Silvanon

Pinkshadow