News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Quin Brags, Breeding Season and Bribes!

Started by BabyKittenCandy, June 21, 2012, 06:42:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BabyKittenCandy

I never did get around to bragging on my quin from the breeding season so I figured I would do so now, along with showing off my gorgeous new bribe quin!

First up, a pretty pale vanner girl:

Dont be decieved, she is a Silver Dapple Dun Smokey Cream Snowflake Appaloosa Splash Overo! 0.0 Thats one heck of a mouthful, and she is gorgeous

Next, I was very pleasantly suprised to see my grade breeding had run pure and this girl was on my list!

Pretty sure she is the first Roan Splash Overo Andy? Not sure if she is the only. Either way, she is stunning!

Next, I was lucky when the Fjords came here to Secundi and this girl was good enough to come home with me!

She is so precious, totally sold on these guys!

Next are my bribes. Two of them were to trade to other people, One to Rav and one to Roo. In return for the Friesian girl I traded to Roo i receieved this heartbreaker:

I cant stop gawping at him, i adore him so much!!

Next this lady sparked my interest and I was thrilled to bring her home, despite her being a grump ^^

I couldnt resist another flaxen girly either:

Looking through my herd I suddenly realised i miss a Chestnut Tobiano, so I snagged this girl:

And lastly, but certainly not least, this wonderful lady called to me so much, im a huge fan of appy!

Thanks so so much to Silv for all her hard work with these guys, i adore my herd so much!

springacres

Wow, huge congrats on all the new additions and especially your gorgeous Andy girl!

TheLeet

I love your Fjord. She's absolutely stunning :)

Keilin Alyr

Heh, your first Vanner girl appears white on my netbook monitor, but I can clearly make out the hints of cream and overo patching on my main work computer monitor. Funny how different settings can make all the difference. XD

Very lovely group of Quinsta all around. Congrats. =)

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD