News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

New Quin brags!

Started by springacres, December 03, 2012, 12:46:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

springacres

Man, oh man what a breeding season!  I usually have a hard time choosing which foals to keep.  Not this time!

I saw this guy's description and knew there was no way I was NOT keeping him... he is 87.5% Friesian/12.5% Vanner and got all three genes I was trying to introduce.. so YAY for a chance at silver dun overo Friesians next season!

So of course I had to get him a mate, as my only Friesian mare was related to him... I found this lovely girl in, I think it was Toffeeca's trade thread?

This girl, too, I knew I was claiming right off the bat.  She turned out much darker than I was expecting, but she's super adorable even if the names I'd been tossing around in my head for her won't fit very well :)

And once again I've forgotten whose trade thread I found this guy in, but I needed greys and mustangs and I've recently fallen in love with roan, so I'm very glad he came home with me!

BabyKittenCandy

Very Nice Spring!  Looking forwards to the results of your grade project!

Winged

Very excited for that grade project! I'll be throwing a couple of mares at him too :p I need the silver and dun but not the overo for my freisian project which can finally start!
Owner of Gliders!

Kahlira

Congrats! So many super pretties!

Pinkshadow

i loove the mini girl <3
- SO cute!