News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Way too late brags, and just on time brags!!

Started by Wildfilly94, January 15, 2014, 05:29:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildfilly94

Lol, I am the WORST at making braggin's for my new critters. So then I wait til I have like 19327492874 to post, and then your left scrolling for ages. XD

First and on time: My new Feli babies. <33

This is Bob. He is the best and most special cat I've ever had, and passed away 3 years ago. He was so special and hilarious, bad and spoiled all at the same time. Symon gets alot of his qualities from Bob, even though they weren't related and Symon didn't have too much time with him. It took me a long time to get this memorial feli made, and it was all worth it. He is so amazing and it brings tears to my eyes to get to see him again, in a sense.

This little guy was a surprise, I just told Leet I wanted a fantasy rex, and he's so cute! I love the combo of purple and blue hues on his coat, and mes my first rex. <3 I now have a new, weird love for RL rex cats, which follows shortly after my obsession with munchkins, Real and Feli. :P Which brings us to my third surprise...

This little lady was another I decided I just wanted a random munchkin, no matter the color or anything. I LOVE the green!! Shes so cute and is my second first gen munchkin. :3 And one can never have enough munchkins. *hoards*

Now for late brags...

GROWINGS

I BRED THIS. I can't believe I got such a beautiful pairing together that made such pretty babies!! XD Violette is my pride and joy when it comes to babies I bred. :)

I have always adored the feli I've seen with this kind of coloring. Farrah being my favorite, and I've got to say, this little lady comes pretty close to my favorite feli coloring ever! I was so lucky to get her in a trade, and shes grown into such a lovely young lady!

He hasn't grown yet but hes still adorable so he has to be here XD
All the other baby growings I didn't specifically post a bit about, I still love them all and I've very happy with all the babies I've aquired as of late. My hoard grows >:3

Megara was a win from the rehoming thread. I've always liked her, and I COULD NOT believe that I had for one, won a feli in a thread, and two, won my favorite from the thread! I love the red, black and white combo on her <3

When I saw these three Elenaria, I knew I HAD to have them.. I fell in love instantly and I gave alot to get them in my arms. They are so gorgeous, and of course I will share the love and offer them for RB's and such. ^^ But dude, this was such an amazing trade I can't believe I was so lucky to get them!

I got to watch this little starlette be colored, and I was completely amazed at how she turned out! Vondulith may have some competition on my favorite fantasy elenaria ;)

This sexy man was Seras 200th elenaria creation.. And as I keep saying.. I CANT BELIEVE I GOT SO LUCKY. Forreal, he's so awesome, and he's exactly what I pictured when I filled out my little form. *melts*

This beautiful girl is probably the most plain quinsta I own, but she is absolutely beautiful in her plainness. I LOVED these lines when I saw the tutorial girl posted in a help thread. Seriously, I am SO privleged to have won her, and shes the first I've ever won from a lowest unique bidding war ever. <33 She will soon be joined by a gorgoues little brown mare as well, who I am also so lucky and excited for!!! *dies*

I got this amazing Spirit Fey girl from a thread win a while back. I could not find anyones fey's to use in a breeding, so I made up her daddy and my gosh she is so stunning!!! :3 I adore her and she is even better than I imagined she would be! Thank you Skysong <3

I have SO many more pets I've been gifted, traded, or bred the past few months that I also love and am very happy to have, but I didn't want to kill you all with this massive thread.. XD

I want to thank everyone who had any part in my amazing brag babies, those I've posted and those I haven't SO SO MUCH *luffs on* you guys are all awesome and I am so grateful and happy with all my babies <33

Rosedawn

I'm so glad my little Feli angel is one of your favs!!

Wildfilly94

TheLeet

So glad that you're happy with your Feli. :)

You also have quite a few awesome Elenaria  :o

Wildfilly94

Wildfilly94

My quinsta came!!

I knew from the description that she would be gorgeous, and she exceeds that!! <33

I won this girl with a bidding war against Kahlira. XD She is so worth it and sooo gorgeous!!! I'm so happy to have her and she is my second Shire girl <33

Thank you again silv!!