News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Lots of pretties and gifties :D Image intense.

Started by Kahlira, January 18, 2014, 10:04:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kahlira

So I'm like, way behind on my brags. I blame Star Stable. But it's a Saturday and I told myself I won't do anything until I have properly bragged on everything.

Have no idea where to start XD So why not Feli, eh?
I had a very amazing litter of kittens. I saw this gal and knew beyond a shadow of  adoubt she was to be mine. Leet is amazing! Just look at her! She's so pretty! My Baby Bee.

And from trade of her siblings I received from Silv, this gal. I was looking through her cats one day and just absolutely fell in love with her eyes, and now am excited to call her mine :D

And I was fortunate enough to win one of the new mutated cats! With Rex! Yay! Meet Golden Honey.

And I don't think I've ever bragged on Jadzia, who I received as a trade from Leet.

And kittens I have gotten from others :D
Ghost of a Chance, bred by Sculli. Gosh, I don't know, he stole my heart XD He also has bi colored eyes.

Emony, Jadzia's daughter. Has some of the prettiest pale colored eyes I think of all times. Bred by CG. Loved by me :D

Trippy, the one I almost didn't get. Bred by Neo :D He's just so cool looking XD

Bermuda from Winged, nah he's not bred XD I just think he's awesome.

Celtic Knot is off visiting CG right now, but he's still mine. Such a pretty color on him, I could squeal with happy.

I received so many FCFC as gifts, and I thank you everyone for them :D I don't have time much for December events, what with working sixty hour work weeks, I barely have time to come home and eat and crash into bed before I'm awake and up and at them again. But still, thank you :D I haven't named any of them yet. But I will!

This one I have no idea where he came from, she just popped into my account one day :D

And this lad, I love his neck collar, and I was very lucky to roll the winning roll!

Elenaria. So much awesome.

My Hellfire spawn. Meet Noël. (What else would I name her? No idea actually) And I think it's cool that all three of Hellfire's kids have some kind of runes on their body somewhere XD

Remember my Feli litter up there? The one with Baby Bee. I also received this lad from that trade. I couldn't think of a better name for him than Hawt Wings, Because well, his wings are hawt XD And he's a sexy beast.

Snow White and Faint, both from the help Crystal out sale, my heart grieves for her loss. I was very much so shocked when Snow White hadn't been claimed. So I claimed her. As well as Faint! So awesome to add a very beautiful pair to my account. (Even if they're not a pair, they're both stunning.)

And this lady is another that popped into my account. Her description reads: To Kahlira from Country. D'awww! With a link to a Garth Brooks song called Magic of Christmas. So that became her name.

I don't remember if I bragged on her or not XD She was the egg I limped and stumbled upon. Love her demonic eyes!

Noms! From Sunny's Advent Calendar I received this lad :D He's so soft and pretty looking! If I had to make a nom myself, I don't think I could do a better job XD cyan wings, pretty bell around his neck. Haven't named him yet.

And my babies grew up! I haven't named them either.

Masayo! XD So pretty! I haven't named these either. (I so fail at naming things)

From Kadana which had a very sweet message on there, which makes me happy when I read it <3

And one from Silv :D She's so pretty with her silvery mane and dark body color <3

..and OMG!! RAINBOW BUBBLES! Thank you River, it's always a pleasure to join your join me's :D

If you know me, you know this gal XD Find Love! From Conroy. Thank you :D

And a fair few new Miniwyvs.

From Bun. This lady has a very cool looking pattern :D And a cyan santa hat! What could be cooler?

And one from Wildlove <3 Another awesome pattern and magenta snowflakes, which are epic! Maybe I'd like the snow outside more if it came down in magenta snowflakes XD

A gift from CG <3 More magenta snowflakes! And spots! Spots are cool XD

One from Sweet Caroline. She reminds me of a globe for some reason. Pretty nifty!

And one from Anonymous. Thank you :D You make me happy.

From the Okibi: Thank you, Ryuu <3

My Hippo Burpday present. Very bright and awesome!

And items added! Yay!
Dark Aria and Rosalind feeling like princesses with their new flowers.

And Fire Bringer ready to save every one with his new Katana!

Painted Unicorns: My Secret Santa was PM who took to coloring him herself! This boy is on fire! Like, literally. His bubbles are smoke filled too. Bubbles and fire are a combination which is just... Epic! I don't think I ever thought to combine two of my loves before XD Never thought they would work. But it does!

Patchies!

From my secret Santa: LOOKIE! A Giraffle! And it's Find Love! I don't know who my secret Santa was from this one, but thank you :D

And others!
A CYO from River. So much pretty!

Babies!

Love this Lelephant. I really do.

Quinsta! FROM BRIBES!!! I'm getting six shires! Plus two first gen Clydes with Appy, another clyde with frame, a bay Akhal Teke, and a mustang with blanket appy and roan, who is also black. I love roan on the black ones. But yeah! Excitement! It's been a while since I've gotten a mustang or an Akhal XD ((they're not here yet.. lol!))

But I have others!

Was looking though my herd, and apparently I had traded off my only flaxen red dun. I totally had to remedy this. And so I looked and saw what breeds were left (From the last bribe rounds) and found this gal. So she became mine! Meet Winter Sun

And of course when a new breed comes out I NEED THEM! And so three new appaloosa's have joined my herd. Meet Ghostly Penny, Panoramic Perspective, and Samadreshmas Rejene, which means Inconceivable Journey.

Hyrun Mukar. Her name means Noble Obsession. Which she, I think marks my love for Clydes again. I don't know exactly when my head went OH GOD! I need more clydes! But I do! And frame is my favorite overo XD

I was like hmm.. Don't know what I want this season. So wow me! And wowed I was. I couldn't decide between two, a clyde with Leopard Appy, and a Friesian with frame. So glad I chose both.

Wishful Morning. I don't know, on her butt I see a child looking up towards the sky perhaps. So Wishful Morning she became.

And they call him Mister Quin! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! OH GOD! He's so sexy! Am seriously loving the new way you're doing appy Silv! Stripey manes are amazing! And lookit his foot that doesn't have a foot marking! Streaks there too! He is so cool!

Golden Glory, she's one I saw, went JAWDROP! OH MY GOD! I want! Yellow dun on a clyde is amazing! And she's so bright! (oh yeah, she has frame overo too, but shh! I'm not obsessed with frame overo or anything)

And this gal. I have tried for over a year to try for a black roan frame overo female. This season I branched out and tried a few other breeds, but it was my beloved Ticres Lisen Shexlin who came through for me. (I'm fairly certain she was my second Quin.) Oh man, I was like, so super excited when she popped out! It was like so amazing I wanted to cry. Had to use a magic marking ticket on her. I have found a frame overo I fell in love with, and on that one's belly is a heart shaped marking. And a necklace, which is hidden by her hair XD But still! Her heart is there. I have wanted her for so long, it's like, what to do now XD Meet Distant Heartbeat.

And yeah, though I think her momma could give me the appy and tobiano into the QH, this lady will give me two shots at it I think. It's like, my first to bring genes to a breed project XD

I have not named her yet. But here she is! For sleeping Ocean, I have brothers. Who are cool and love to be together and do brotherly things. And now the boys have a momma!

Storm Chasers: I had a lad pop into my account! :O He will pass 100% his snowflake to his children XD I don't recall seeing him before today O.O

And this lad is very pretty, who will not ever have children D: But still a sexy beast XD

Wobbles wobbles, I found a new love in Wobbles and am very glad these little guys are back!

These two are drawn by the little artist Lil Bit! She's going to be amazing just like her mom one day XD ((And today, Sweetness had her first baby! She's the cyan one, not the rainbow tailed one))

Silv wanted a foalio from the Socotra, I offered one of my fillies, and Dawnstar did too. Silv went with Dawn's babu, and said I could have the semi Wobble. (Did I mention I'm madly in love with Wobbles?) And so now I officially have a first gen male I can breed to! Meet him in all his pretty glory XD

And speaking of Socatra, my small herd. (I still need to name my fillies!)

Joker's Wild, the proud momma. When I was a kid, one of my beloved toys was a horse who was black with four stockings and a blaze. (He also had white mane and tail, but that's another story) His name was Joker's Wild. This lady is named in honor of him.

And her pretty fillies.

And I won't lie. I still enjoy watching this one cartoon called Horseland. I haven't watched it in a while, can't seem to find it on the TV anymore. But it's on netflix and if I weren't so obsessed with Star Stable, I'd probably be watching it (It's in my queue, or was the last time I logged into my netflix account)
so Let's Go Horseland! XD I named this lad Mister Master. (I have no idea, it was early and I was thinking of M&M's. Those were the first two M words I could think of) So his nickname will be M&M XD (I now need a mare with a double G name. I'm thinking Girly Girl, or Galloping Ghost or something like this) But that's ok. I first saw the thread and my fav had been claimed. But this lad would have been my number two choice. So I rolled, sometimes my H does not work, nor does my G. But that's another story, I swear it took me two minutes to make that post XD But I did. I then noticed a lot of people had tried for him, so maybe he was waiting for me? Who knows. But he put me in a better mood for a horrible day at work.

And little Lutes :D I has my first XD She's so tiny!

Is this all? Perhaps XD Thank you to the shop runners for making the pretties! And to everyone who has gifted me, I thank you as well. And to everyone else, I will thank you as well, for without the people here, Secundi would be no fun at all.

TheLeet

I'm glad that you like your Feli and Noms so much! :D

Also that tiny little Lute at the end - so adorable!!!!

Silvanon

What a lot of beautiful pets!  I especially love your first feli girl, and the second storm chaser. :)

DawnStar7

That's a lot of pretties, Kah!  There are several I wouldn't mind taking home with me.  ;D

SGA

First SC was won in the Christmas reindeer thread River ran.  Second one, the handsome gelding that it KILLED me to geld, was I believe a number custom, form an old thread I was finishing up.

*hugs* I'm sorry you didn't get more time to enjoy the holiday, I hope you get a chance to relax and rest up soon!
Storm Chasers: Equipping/Training event : http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=6559.0
Storm Chaser's Stat Allocation: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=8619.0
Storm Chasers: Customs Thread (Closed) : http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0