News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Quin brags - with more to come!

Started by springacres, January 19, 2014, 02:46:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

springacres

First things first!

I'm always thrilled to see a new breed come out, and I have a goal to get at least one breeding pair of every breed... so I had to try for a Shire, and was lucky enough to win this beautiful girl!  Still thinking of a name for her...

Then I saw the bribe list, and well... I have a problem with duns.... so I had to bribe for this lovely Andy!  Meet Carmencita:

And I have at least one more bribe on the way... a lovely silver blue dun Clyde boy who I can't wait to see!

Edit: They're all here!

My gorgeous silver dun boy <3

A lovely flaxen chestnut TB mare... I was sort of meh on the TB female lines, but then I saw her description and had to have her <3

One can never have too many dun appaloosas! <3  I love how this girl's pattern extends into her mane and tail, and her blue eye, and the mottling on her face and... and... and :D

And last but not least, this girl!  Meet Troika.  I definitely need more blacks with white markings in my Quin herd :)

BabyKittenCandy

Grats on the pretties! I was seriously considering trying for the Andy gal but I *really* wanted a shire, so..

springacres

Silvanon