News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

OMG!!! OOOOOMMMGGGGGG!! Look look looooook!!!!!

Started by Ryuukokoro, February 07, 2014, 06:59:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryuukokoro

AHHH LOOK WHAT WILD DID!!!!!! Loooooook!!!

;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

Eeeee this is Amaterasu, she is my favorite thing in the whoooooooooole world!! I love her so much, thank you thank you Wild!! This was such a delightful surprise!!

I don't often get cosplay characters done of her because she needs lineart edits to look right, and I know that is a lot to ask of people. But Wild did it without even being asked! ^___^ Thank you so much! *hugs*

Edit:

GASP!!! Now lookit here! A TINY AMATERASU!  :o The amount of tiny details is astounding!! Thank you Laviee!! (She's also my first, yay!)

Edit Again!!

A bushy-haired Amaterasu from hiyoko!! ^__^ Thank you so much! She's so cute! Also my first with the Shetland mutation!

And since I'm now thinking about my favorite girl ever, it's time to share some of the rest of my collection as well!

Some other characters from the game:

Ryuukokoro

And I also wanted to take a moment to say a special thank you to everyone who were kind enough to make me a present lately, be it birthday or Christmas. ^_^ I haven't gotten a chance to brag yet for some of these, so now is the time!

My birthday always makes me depressed. I don't know what it is, just the getting older or the knowledge that another year is gone and I can't get it back... I remember even when I turned 18 I was super down that day. Usually I just duck my head and hide until it's over, but this year I had a much better day because so many people on Secundi came forward and dropped off something for me.

PonyMama colored me her first fun Painted Unicorn! Thank you PM, I love her!

Eeee, tiny cute girl with my favorite markings! Thank you, Cutiee!

My baby Sky Bridge!!! :D Thank you, Wild! I love his wings, the black design makes them look like stained glass windows.

A beautiful Tavern cat~ My first male, and I absolutely love him. I'm going to try to get more adoptables like him in the future! (I smell a new character developing lol)

Eeee a cream colored baby from the SGA! I can't wait to see her grow! Thank you!

D'aww it's Ebil! This is the first non-equine of this character and I love his markings! The deep red for the primary feathers was a perfect touch, thank you Country!

My second LH, and it's Ebil! I'm so lucky! ^_^ I love him, thank you Holly!!

WOW a beautiful mimic of one of my favorite RP charas, Bergsma! You got her absolutely perfect! Thank you Figment and Conroy!

And two adorable Wobbles!! :D I loooooooove Wobbles. Thank you!!

I can't stop saying thank you, everyone. You really don't know what it means to me. You all took a horrible day and turned it into something amazing. ^___^ *hugs EVERYONE*

Wildfilly94

Aww!! I'm so glad you like her! <33 I wa afraid you'd hate her D: That darn green coin gave me so much trouble, PM helped me figure out how to position it.

Ryuukokoro

She is absolutely perfect! PM is a great adviser! ^___^

Silvanon

I love all your Okami customs!  And your new little Ammy gremlin is adorable!  So glad to hear you had a better birthday this year! <3

Rosedawn