News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Stable- Looking for warmblood pair

Started by PonyMama, July 12, 2010, 12:25:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PonyMama

I want one, this I have decided, and I have two foalign paddocks so I want one to be for pretty warmblood for me

Anyone got two I can use? (or even one)
and what is the fee?

(I know my other thread had some offers in it but it was before Rav left so I am seeing if the same people offer or maybe others will offer since I am now sure what I want to breed)

toffeeca

I have this boy, palomino blanket appy

Who you can use for free. :) I'm not sure how the hair is chosen in breedings, but you are free to use him.

PonyMama

I am very interested in Gitten, now if I can find a girly for him I will have my first warmblood

Not too sure on hair, but I prefer this style over loose

Math

I'm going to be ordering a bay mare soon, if you'd be interested in her. I also have a palomino mare you could use, and a buckskin sabino overo mare. :) All Warmbloods, of course. :)

ETA: I also have a super handsome Warmblood stallion. My stable website address is in my signature. :)

PonyMama

Just checking to see, anyone else with warmbloods?

and if I used one of Math's girls with Toffeeca's boy what woudl I guess for color wise?

toffeeca

Here are the possible outcomes with both Math's mares that are already in existance

With palomino mare- red based, 25% cremello or chestnut, 50% palomino, at least 50% chance appaloosa

With buckskin mare- At least 50% chance at black base, if black base then could be bay, brown or black, 25% chance will be perlino/smokey cream or brown/black/bay, 50% chance will be buckskin or smoky black. At least 50% chance of appaloosa. 50% chance at overo, if has overo will be sabino or splash

PonyMama

toffeeca

Hmm,

With the palomino mare you will have either cremello, chestnut, or palomino and there is a chance of appaloosa (I would guess palomino with appaloosa)

With the buckskin mare you will have either bay, brown, black, perlino, smokey cream, buckskin, or smoky black and there is a chance of appaloosa and/or overo (I would guess buckskin with appaloosa and overo)

For the markings you have at least a 50/50 chance at getting them with either mare.

I hope that makes it a little clearer. The guess that I would make is in parentheses at the end.

PonyMama

that's easier, I can't figure out horse geneitcs and was getting confused.

Will look mroe tomorrow and make choices

thanks

PonyMama

Ok So I am going to use Gitten with Harlow and Guess buckskin with appaloosa and overo

I will get that posted and when you gues get around to posting permission that would be great

thanks