News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Cocker Spaniel Puppies

Started by toffeeca, January 12, 2010, 11:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

toffeeca

I got these cute little babies and I don't know who I am wanting to keep yet, but I am leaning toward number 4, so I am putting them all up to see what kinds of offers I get. Feel free to offer on any and which you would prefer. :)

Traded to Zarz

Pup 1- Female Traded to Zarz
Pup 2- Male Definitely up for trade
Pup 3 Female
Pup 4- Male Probably Keeping

Proud Mama and Papa- Alice and Archimedes

I am looking for other dogs and puppies, not really interested in any other offers but may consider SG offers.

Thank you!

Ravvana

I could possibly offer a Wolfhound pup for #1.

http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=624.0

I'm still deciding which three of my pups to keep and will probably post a trade thread of my own, so this is still pending. But if you're interested, let me know :)

zarzamora

any particular breeds? imported/non-imported? I have both, but less imports that i'd be willing to trade... but love your pups!

hiyoko

Quote from: zarzamora on January 13, 2010, 01:43:56 PM
any particular breeds? imported/non-imported? I have both, but less imports that i'd be willing to trade... but love your pups!

Me too!

I can offer one of puppy Salukis or one of these. Maybe others, so ask if you want. ;D

Bear-Bloodhound
Keiro- BC
Tsìng-Siberian Husky 
Ayako-Pom

toffeeca

I am mostly interested in Cocker Spaniels, but any other breed that I have one of, then I would be more interested in those breeds.

Zarzamora- I have always loved your doggies. :) I just needed to say that.

zarzamora

ooo spaniels.. i dont part witht hem easily... i have a few i might though...

or you can check out my owner folder at lemontoss for other breeds if you like? i'm much less precious about most of them x

toffeeca

Which pup(s) are you interested in Zarzamora?

zarzamora

1 or 3-either girl... also like 4 lol

CutieePiee

Offer for puppy #1:
http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=644.0

Not sure if you like Shiba Inu's but was worth a try.  :)

zarzamora

I have my spaniel pups too now, so check my trading thread out if you prefer x

toffeeca

Pup number 1 had been traded, but I will still look at offers for the other. I am very interested in trading number 2, and possibly number 3, so if you are interested please let me know. Also, if you are a non owner I am willing to work something out with you so that you can get a pup or multiple ones, so let me know any non owners out there that are interested!

CutieePiee

toffeeca

I'm sorry Cutiee, I'm not interested in Shiba Inus right now.