Tail:
Beak (main part):
Beak (nostril area):
Wing feathers:
Markings:

:D Yay!

CrystalAngelNeko

LaneyAngel

Accepted all your bids Silv... and have already sent SG as you know..
**The Comprehensive List of Quinsta Colour Breeding Projects** - please come post and help make a guide to all Quinsta breeding projects on Secundi! :D
Quinsta- visual guide to males and females of each breed

PonyMama

sent the forms for the orlaya via PM, just easiest
and SG being sent now

LaneyAngel

I AM SO FREAKING EXCITED FOR MY MUSTANG!!!!!!!!!!!! *squeals insanely*
**The Comprehensive List of Quinsta Colour Breeding Projects** - please come post and help make a guide to all Quinsta breeding projects on Secundi! :D

Silvanon

Alright, batch 3 is colored and up on the Quinsta account now.  Owners, as soon as you're marked as paid, please bid on yours! :)

I'm debating on doing a final fourth round or not, shall decide tomorrow.

Goddesss

*pokes my new handsome boy*

might want to put them up for bid XD

I so love mine.  He is gorgeous.  Thank you so much!

LaneyAngel

Oh yay!!! My mustang!!! What a lovely way to end whats been a horrendous day!!!! Thank-you Silv! She is LOVE!

BabyKittenCandy

oh he is stunning!!! Thanks so much Silv!

CrystalAngelNeko

Oh CutieePie! I love how your mustang turned out <3

Edit: Yes~ Sil should do one more round =P *wags*

CutieePiee

Yes, I looooove how my mustang turned out too! Bald faces are a plus. She's so cute!

Thank you, Silvanon!

BabyKittenCandy

If silv feels up to another round it would be fun but if not Im sure there will be plenty more chances to grab pretties :)

Ryuukokoro

Oooo they are all beautiful! I love how visible the bald face is on Crystal's girl, and YLO's girl with the overo splash under the chin is so CUTE!!

I has fingers crossed that Slivanon does another round. >.>

springacres

Winged

Same! Though there have already been more rounds than i dared to hope for :)
Owner of Gliders!

Silvanon

Ok, I've decided to do one final round, a little bigger one this time, 15 offers accepted:

Keilin Alyr   1006   $5 USD
springacres   1038   2 million SG
Winged dreams   1040   4 Glider semi customs
CrystalAngelNeko   1050   5$
CrystalAngelNeko   1061   5$
Keilin Alyr   1063   $5 USD
BKC   1086   $5.00
YLO   1097   $6 + 1 adoptable offer (4 full custom Panda Shrimps)
YLO   1098   $5.00
Pinkshadow   1100   5 USD
YLO   1101   $5.00
Pinkshadow   1102   5 USD
CrystalAngelNeko   1113   5$
Ryuukokoro   1119   Full custom Okibi Caballi
Zephyr   1144   Doorian custom x2 (natural colored feline)

BabyKittenCandy

Oo!! Wow! Ty silv and huge congrats to all!

Ravvana

I may not have got either myself, but I am so happy that my favorite two Mustangs ended up with Secundi homes :D Congrats to Ryuu on the Mustang mare, and to everyone else from the last round :)

Thank you for this event, Silv :) I love my new Andalusian and am excited about all the new breeding possibilities the new horses bring to next season <3

Neocridders

Scullisto

red_uni387

wow so nice silv! lots of pretty new quinsta going around :D

congrats guys!!

Ryuukokoro

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee thank you SO much, Silvanon! ^____^ It's so kind of you to do an extra large round this time! ^^ Oh what a lovely mare she's going to be, whee! *wiggles all over the place*

Ravvana

Quote from: Ryuukokoro on April 26, 2011, 05:49:44 PM
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee thank you SO much, Silvanon! ^____^ It's so kind of you to do an extra large round this time! ^^ Oh what a lovely mare she's going to be, whee! *wiggles all over the place*

Now that you have won my favorite Mustang mare from the free giveaway and my second-favorite Mustang mare from the bribing, prepare for some serious stalking, Ryuu ;) I can't wait to see how she turns out <3

Pinkshadow

awwh thanks Siilv <3
- You do an amazing job ..

Money is sent ;)

CrystalAngelNeko

O.O............... *faints*

Kahlira

Kei, you shall be stalked XD Just sayin. lol!

Congrats you luckies =D

I may not have gotten one, but I get to see the 2 I loved most made, so I am happy =D

CutieePiee

Congrats everyone!

(Kahlira! Your avvie is so pretty! :))

Keilin Alyr

Chestnut love! Chestnut with cream, chestnut with flaxen, chestnut and cream with flaxen! Chestnut love all around! <3

Congrats to everyone from all four rounds. Some amazing Quinsta being introduced. =)

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

CrystalAngelNeko

Money is sent love ^.^ *bouncing in seat* weeee!

Winged

Thanks for accepting another of my offers, she's one of my favourites! I've wanted a black vanner mare for ages, they look amazing in my opinion :D For the semis, please send back the same forms as last time. If you don't have them any more, let me know.

By the way, have any new genes been introduced? I've been looking through them and was curious.
Owner of Gliders!

springacres

Yay, thanks for accepting another of my offers Silv!  I am thrilled to add another wild-bred Vanner mare to my herd - she will help balance out the number of Florica descendants I own, I'm sure!

YourLoveOnly

XD I am going to have an army of Shetland mares. Thanks Silv! *goes to send money and forms*

CrystalAngelNeko

I'm so excited that I'll have 2 new stallions to had to my herd <3 I have so many girls =P

Silvanon

Ok, round 4 is colored and up on the Quinsta account.  Those that I owe forms to so you can do up payment critters, I'll get those to you tomorrow.

springacres

*stares at everyone else's pretties*  Neko.  You will be stalked forever for those Clydes and that Mustang boy.  <3333

Winged

I love my girl, she's so gorgeous and velvety :D
Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

Oh my Silv, mine are so beautiful! The flaxen chestnut tobiano has wonderful paint placement and I adore the one light blonde streak at the front, it's almost like she's hiding as a chestnut tobiano but the streak gives it away XD My bay is a gorgeous shade and her face marking is so gorgeous. And the black girl is beautiful, I love the very small leg markings ^^

They don't seem to be up for bid yet, so I will bid when I get home tomorrow evening and do your Panda Shrimps at the same time ^^

CrystalAngelNeko

*giggles and hugs my horses happily* I love them all! But I must say.... I love my Clydesdale the most <3 The girl has such white hair! and I like that they still look mostly black but have a few faded spots on their rump! Soooooo pretty! ^-^

Pinkshadow

Silvanon

Thanks for the comments guys!  And sorry for yet again forgetting to put them up for bid.  I'm 4 for 4 on that.  ;_;  That's fixed now.

Ryuukokoro

Awww they are adorable! Love the shetlands and those lovely lovely black Clyds. We totlaly need more of those. ^_^

YAY! Mustang girl with blue eyes! *cuddles her*

springacres

*cuddles her gorgeous coppery chestnut girl*