News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Help Access my Original Account?

Started by WillowDragonNew, November 07, 2020, 10:08:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WillowDragonNew

Hey!

Could any admin possibly go into my original WillowDragon account and change the email for me so I can change my password or is that not possible?
I can tell you the email address it was *i think* haha. I had to delete passwords from a lot of places on the internet a while back because one of my passwords was part of a data leak and I'm one of those silly people that uses the same password for everything lol.

If not, I'm sure I'll get over it lol

W xx

YourLoveOnly

Yes, that should be possible! Silvanon can do that, I think maybe newer admins like Ryuu can too, but not 100% on that last bit. But I'm pretty sure Silv would be able to.

WillowDragon

My phone has automatically logged me in to my original account, but it won't let me change my password because I had to delete my password because of the security leak.
I'm a bit stuck now lol

YourLoveOnly

Silv can help you change/reset it, just shoot her a PM (or message her on Discord if you've joined there yet)

Silvanon

I reset your password and messaged you the temporary one.  If by chance you're kicked out before seeing it, you can email me for it at silvanon@silvanon.com