News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

YLO's Kennel Breeders -- Image Intense Post

Started by YourLoveOnly, September 01, 2010, 10:25:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

YourLoveOnly

A big stud/RB thread for YLO Kennels. Looking for some fresh bloodlines? I have plenty of breeds available! Please read the specifics for each breed below so you know the fee.

Major Breeds are the ones I focus on the most, Minor Breeds are also bred actively and Pet Breeds are not actively bred but I may let them have a litter occassionaly.

You can PM me or post here to reserve, and once approved I'll make a note for myself to post permission when you get a breeding slot.

Reserved:
Lindt x unknown male - Ryuukokoro
Femi x Ryuu's Windswept - YourLoveOnly

YourLoveOnly

Rules & Guidelines
Now I know no one likes a lengthy post, but to make sure things run smoothly it is important that you read the following information. Don't worry, I am not telling you what you can do with the pups you breed and you won't have to sign any contracts. This is only to explain how this thread works.

Breeding
- Check pedigrees before requesting approval for a breeding!
- If borrowing just one dog, tell me who you are breeding him/her with.
- If you see a dog already on the reserved list this means you cannot currently reserve that same dog, to make sure they are never overbred.
- Two merle dogs may not be bred together.
- Dogs related to each other may not be bred together.
- I reserve the right to decline a breeding request for any reason. Sometimes I may have plans for this dog myself, he/she has been bred too recently or I simply don't approve the pairing you selected (in which case we can discuss other pairings).

Stud/RB Fee
The standard fee is listed with each breed.
- When the fee is 1 pup I ask for second pick of the litter. This means you can reserve one puppy for yourself, then I pick my puppy and you can keep or trade the others as you wish.
- When the fee is several pups we take turns picking puppies. You reserve one, I pick one, you pick one again etcetera until I have picked the amount we agreed on and then you may do as you wish with leftover pups.

Standard fee is either one pup total or one pup each, however there are some exceptions:
- If you are not a registered Kennel yet and you are using both a male and female from my Kennel I will ask for the maximum fee of 3 pups.
- If only 1 pup is born I won't ask for a fee.
- If only 3 pups are born I will only ask for 1 pup as a fee, even if we previously agreed on more pups.
- If you get more than 5 pups because of the points my dog has, I get 1 extra puppy. If you end up with more than 5 pups because of your own dog or random luck then it doesn't matter.
- If there are not enough pups that I like when picking my stud/RB fee pup(s) I will take less/no pups without a problem. I will not claim a puppy I really don't like just to get my fee and then trade it away immediately, that's just mean.

YourLoveOnly

YLO Kennels Major Breed -- Samoyeds
Fee is 1 pup per dog used, so 2 pups if you use both a male and female.
Small warning: I am a bit picky about their mates.

YLO Kennels Major Breed -- Afghan Hounds

YLO Kennels Major Breed -- Pomeranians

YourLoveOnly

YLO Kennels Minor Breed -- Chinese Cresteds
I do not like the pairing Enlai x Suyin, but if you want to use that pair we can discuss another fee (maybe free studs/RBs with 2 of your dogs in return?)

YLO Kennels Minor Breed -- Labradors

YLO Kennels Minor Breed -- Chihuahuas

YourLoveOnly

YLO Kennels Pet Breed -- Yorkshire Terriers

YLO Kennels Pet Breed -- Pembroke Welsh Corgis
Fee is 1 pup if you use a single dog. When using both a male and a female the fee is 2 pups if the male is Ranger or T-Bone and 1 pup if the male is Zombie or Tivoli (except Tivoli x Adriana, that would be 2 pups).

YourLoveOnly

YLO Kennels Pet Breed -- Salukis

YLO Kennels Pet Breed -- English Setters
Fee is one pup whether you want to use one or two of them.

YLO Kennels Single Dogs -- Variety of Breeds
These are single dogs that I want to keep but do not intend to breed or collect more of, so you can use them for free.

Ryuukokoro

Ooo could I reserve a breed with Lindt please? Need more Sch. love! :3

Not sure who I will breed her with just yet. I'll have to go on a search for some pretty males. <3

YourLoveOnly

Whimsy

Oh my ylo, i adore all of your pretty doggies. Id reserve a pair however i will wait until i at least have a bed ><

YourLoveOnly

Whimsy: This thread won't go anywhere, you can always come back ;)

Ryuu, I have you marked down. Since I don't need a puppy as payment I don't mind which male you're breeding her with so no further approval is needed.