News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Quinsta] YLO's Studs & Mares - Cream & Overo Arabs

Started by YourLoveOnly, October 05, 2010, 04:21:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

YourLoveOnly

I have some studs that would love to sire some children!
They are available for free, just let me know if you want to use them :D

No Overo x Overo breedings and no inbreeding. Crossbreeding is fine.

Sometimes I also have mares that I might be willow to trade RBs for. If you see a mare I have and she is not listed here then I am using her myself during the upcoming season, sorry. Mostly looking for Arabs, but I might like a pretty Vanner girl too.

Clicking on a Quin's picture will take you to their pedigree.

Anuith - 2nd gen - Arab

Taken by Leafy - Brown, front right Sock, back right Coronet, back left Coronet, Snip (Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover)

Techia'lann - 3rd gen - Clydesdale

Taken by zarzamora - Bay Sabino Overo, front right Stocking, front left Stocking, back right Stocking, back left Sock, Stripe (Calm and sweet, a mover)

YourLoveOnly

Clicking on a Quin's picture will take you to their pedigree.

Verin'onimar - 3rd gen - Arab

Grey Frame Overo, front right Coronet, back right Fetlock, back left Pastern, Star (Slow and stubborn)

Ah'niju - 3rd gen - Arab

Chestnut Splash Overo, front right Coronet, back right Coronet, back left Pastern, Faint Star (Calm and steady)

Binin'nere - 3rd gen - Arab

M Bay, front right Sock, front left Pastern, back right Sock, back left Coronet, Star and Stripe (Slow and lazy)

Epha'kemas - 3rd gen - Arab

M Smokey Black, front right Sock, front left Fetlock, back right Fetlock, back left Coronet, Blaze (Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover)

---
March Reservations

Verin'onimar
1.  toffeeca
etc

Ah'niju
1. springacres
etc

Binin'nere
etc

Epha'kemas
etc

BabyKittenCandy

Would it be possible to use your pretty gray overo boy with one of my arab gals dear?

YourLoveOnly

BabyKittenCandy

YourLoveOnly

YourLoveOnly

Pinkshadow

YourLoveOnly

I think she is really pretty too ^^

Ravvana

Can I breed my Walwiste with your Verin'onimar? :)

YourLoveOnly

Of course! 1 AM now, so will send permission in tomorrow if that's okay <3 Don't wanna make a mistake because I'm tired or something.

YourLoveOnly

YourLoveOnly

All updated! Two overo studs, a smokey cream unrelated to Sunchaser and a bay boy.
I still have to mares left that I am not using, if anyone wants to do a RB trade please offer ^^

YourLoveOnly

Clydie is taken by zarz no in return for semi custom PU ^^

YourLoveOnly

And in case anyone was watching and not posting yet: I will start making plans for my brown girl soon if no one shows interest in her RB.

Ravvana

I'm possibly an idiot, but who's the double cream? I'd definitely like to breed one of my Arabs to a double cream, but... I'm confused XD

YourLoveOnly

Oh that is YLO being sleepy, sorry about that XD I am so busy plotting my double cream breedings you get that. I only have a single cream right now, the smoky black stud. But he is short lined and not related to Sunchaser, so I still hope he'll get some mares this season.

YourLoveOnly

Ravvana

YourLoveOnly

They both have Belle in their pedigree, so I am going to say no to that. I am fine with crossbreeding, but not inbreeding.

Ravvana

Argh, thanks for catching that x_X I also don't inbreed. I swear I looked at all the pedigrees... *goes to find different stud*

toffeeca

YLO, do you work to find out your quin's genetic codes? I am looking for a splash or frame overo to breed my Yulianna to to find out more of her genes. The foal won't be kept no matter what, but I would prefer to breed with someone who also aims to find out their quin's genes so that we can both benefit. So if you do keep track of their genes could I get a studding from Verin'onimar?

YourLoveOnly

Yep, I keep track. I should put that on thier presentations someday instead of a notepad file XD But it's so much easier to have it all grouped together.

He has produced a chestnut baby before, so you can get interesting results. The other baby was grey like him, so I don't know if he's hiding chestnut or black based red carrier yet.

springacres

I'd love to breed Chirinien'ala to Ah'niju.  I need to pin down her overo genes xD

toffeeca

Ok great, hopefully we can both get some information that is useful for us. :) Can you post the permission please?

YourLoveOnly

Permission given for both of you ^^ *goes to fill out the forms*