News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

BKC's Quinsta Herd

Started by BabyKittenCandy, January 06, 2011, 06:54:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BabyKittenCandy

In this post You will find info on who has a breeding reserved with who for the coming season. If you are interested in any of my herd please post. Im always on the look out for fresh blood so Breeding trades will be given priority. Mares reserved for me are subject to change, they may become available later, or be available for breed trades.

January

Studs

Amir
YLO

Shaheen

Chromaggus
YLO

Anid

Stormbringer

Sadron

Jal

Deathwing

Smoke

Kenson

Mares

Halima Reserved For:

El-Zarka Reserved For: BKC]/i]

Ibtihaj Reserved For:

Nadya Reserved For:

Tsuritsa Reserved For: Sunny

Luminita Reserved For: Cutiee?

Artemisia Reserved For:

Sintharia Reserved For:

Cassie Reserved For:

Rules For My Herd

I dont not wish any of my herd to be used in Grade Breedings (Except of course, the Grades!)

Breeding Trades will be put first before other offers

My Plans:

Angel x offworld

Delilah x Jal

Sintharia x Deathwing

Cassie x Kenson

El-Zarka x Chromaggus

BabyKittenCandy

My Arabian Herd

Amir

QuoteBlack, front right Pastern, front left Sock, back left Fetlock, Blaze (Calm and sweet, not a mover)

Shaheen

QuoteWhite (Calm and sweet, not a mover)
Purple In Ground Manners

Anid

QuoteBay, Star and Stripe (Slow and stubborn)

Chromaggus

QuoteSilver Dapple Smokey Black, back right Fetlock, back left Coronet, Blaze (Prone to shying and nervousness, a mover)

Halima

QuoteBay, front right Coronet, back right Coronet, back left Coronet, Lip Marking (Slow and lazy)

El-Zarka

QuoteGrey, front right Coronet, back right Fetlock, Blaze (Calm and sweet, a mover)
Pink In Ground Manners

Ibtihaj

QuoteBrown, front right Pastern, back right Fetlock, back left Pastern, Stripe (Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover)

BabyKittenCandy

My Vanner Herd

Stormbringer

QuoteBlack Tobiano, front left Fetlock, back right Stocking, back left Fetlock, Snip (Generally willing, but occasionally nervous, a mover)

Sadron

QuoteBlack Tobiano, front right Fetlock, front left Fetlock, back right Pastern, Star (Prone to shying and nervousness, not a mover)

Jal

QuoteSilver Dapple Mouse Dun Tobiano, back left Pastern, Stripe (Calm and sweet, a mover)

Nydya

QuoteFlaxen Chestnut (Slow and lazy)

Tsuritsa

QuoteSilver Dapple Black Tobiano, front left Fetlock, back right Coronet, back left Coronet, Irregular Blaze (Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover)

Luminita

QuoteGrey, front right Sock, back right Coronet, back left Fetlock, Faint Star (Calm and steady)

BabyKittenCandy

My Freisan Herd

Deathwing

QuoteBlack (Prone to shying and nervousness, a mover)

Artemisia

QuoteBlack (Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover)

Sintharia

QuoteBlack, front right Coronet, front left Coronet, Snip (Calm and sweet, a mover)

BabyKittenCandy

The Other Herd Members

Smoke

QuoteBay Splash Overo, front right Stocking, front left Fetlock, back right Stocking, back left Stocking, Star and Stripe (Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover)

Kenson

QuoteBrown Tobiano, front right Sock, front left Fetlock, back right Coronet, back left Coronet, Faint Star (Slow and lazy)

Cassie

QuoteBrown Tobiano, front left Stocking, back right Sock, back left Coronet, Snip (Prone to shying and nervousness, a mover)

Pinkshadow

I'd love to borrow/use/reserve Halima and/or Tsuritsa in return for one of my mares if possible? :)

Sunchaser

Id love to borrow any of your gypsy mares in return for use with one of my mares if possible ^_^

BabyKittenCandy

I dont tend to breed arabs atm but i might be tempted with your Blue Princess Pink, I just need to look at what stud I would use... I would do Arab for Arab there

Sunny, Angel is nice, I would be tempted by her, do you have a pref on my gals? Ime very torn with using my two like I have marked but Nadya is def available but I understand if you wouldnt wanna use her so much.

Little Chimaera

i love Tsuri but im fine with any of them really ^_^ i can find a male to match that will bring some different colors hopfully
Little Chimaera shop account. Accessible by all of our staff.

Kage posts in blue
NillaBean posts in purple
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal

Pinkshadow

YourLoveOnly

Could I get a stud with Amir? I would like to breed him to: http://www.secundi.net/pedigree.php?ID=337685

CutieePiee

Is it possible for me to use Luminita in return for an RB with one of my mares?
http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3520.0

YourLoveOnly

Could I get a stud with Chromaggus as well to breed to sera's Silver Lining?

BabyKittenCandy

YLO - Yes to both Amir and Chromaggus :)

Cutie... I was eyeing your 1st gen black gal Delilah. We could swap breeds with those two?

Pink, If you wanna use Halima in return for Blue Princess's Breed that would be ace for me :)

YourLoveOnly

Yay awesome, I'll go submit them then ^^

I would love to get RBs with Ibtihaj and/or Halima (in order of preference), but I don't have a RB trade to offer I'm afraid. I have two Arab mares and both have been spoken for. But I could offer SG or adoptable stuff. I have Jaeman Prophecy, Luminaria and Panda Shrimps that I run, I could also part with some of my premade Orlaya, Akara or Chimaera and maybe a few Gryphions I would part with but she is not imported yet.

CutieePiee

Sounds good! I'll submit permission for you. :)

Quote from: BabyKittenCandy on January 10, 2011, 01:00:18 PM

YLO - Yes to both Amir and Chromaggus :)

Cutie... I was eyeing your 1st gen black gal Delilah. We could swap breeds with those two?

Pink, If you wanna use Halima in return for Blue Princess's Breed that would be ace for me :)

BabyKittenCandy

Pink, if you just let me know, all other permissions to here have been sent.

CutieePiee

Just curious.... which stallion did you plan on breeding Delilah with?

BabyKittenCandy

I hadn't actually thought who I would use yet, maybe jal... if you have any ideas you would like to see feel free to say!

YourLoveOnly

BKC did you miss my post perhaps?

BabyKittenCandy

Whops! Sry hun, I did. Thats what I get looking at it at obscene times in the morning :)

Halima is on hold for Pink atm, but Ib is free for you to use.  For a fee, I dunno, feel free to offer what you are happy to part with, just pm and we can work it out, I have no plans to use her myself atm, so

CutieePiee

Jal sounds good. :)
Quote from: BabyKittenCandy on January 11, 2011, 06:47:17 AM

I hadn't actually thought who I would use yet, maybe jal... if you have any ideas you would like to see feel free to say!

YourLoveOnly

Could I get another permission send in with Chromaggus (so I can use him twice)?
I would like to use him with Lectral's Wardi as well.

Pinkshadow

Can i borrow Chromaggus for a flaxen chestnut mare? :D (arabian)

Keilin Alyr

Little last minute, but could I borrow Smoke this season? I'd like to pair him with my Nathe'zyita: http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=486131

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

BabyKittenCandy

Pink, Yes

Keilin, Yes

Will go send permissions along with my last minute breeding plans on those who havent been claimed! :)

Keilin Alyr

Thank you much, BKC! I was starting to worry I was too late. =)

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD