SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Alnaeyah's Quinsta for Breed

Started by Alnaeyah, February 14, 2011, 11:27:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alnaeyah

Here are my Quinsta.  :D
My Stallions are free to use.
I am not sure what I want for RBs with my mares feel free to make offers.

Plans:
Ethen'ricka X Mor'dalli^
Helen X Zuberi^
Roxanne X Tsache^
Buttercup X Ziggy^
Hráva X Rajesh'aren^
Joanan'silva X Epha'kemas^
Mor'yia X Don'chavein^

*=Permisions posted

Mares

Mor'yia: 2nd gen Friesian F Black, front right Coronet, front left Coronet (Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover)
aa E- cc rr dd gg ww ll (--) tt oo (--) -- zz --
Reserved: Alnaeyah w/Don'chavein

Roxanne: 1st gen Shetland Pony F Bay Roan (High strung and difficult to work with)
A- E- cc R- dd gg ww ll (--) tt oo (--) -- zz --
Reserved: Alnaeyah w/Tsache

Quinret: 1st gen Arabian F Sooty Buckskin, Faint Star (Slow and lazy)
At- E- Cc rr dd gg ww ll (--) tt oo (--) -- zz --
Reserved: Keilin Alyr for RB with Helen*

Joanan'silva: 1st gen Arabian F Red Dun, front right Fetlock, front left Sock, Faint Star (Calm and steady)
Reserved: Alnaeyah w/Epha'kemas

Maple: 2nd gen Gypsy Vanner F Red Dun, front right Fetlock, front left Sock, back right Fetlock, back left Fetlock, Interrupted Stripe (Calm and sweet, not a mover)
Reserved: CrystalAngelNeko for RB with Buttercup*

Ethen'ricka: 5th gen Grade(87.5% Fresian) F Silver Dapple Black, front left Coronet, back right Pastern, back left Coronet, Faint Star (Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover)
Reserved: Alnaeyah w/Mor'dalli

Math'valash: 1st gen Andalusian F Grey, front right Pastern, back right Sock, back left Pastern, Star (Prone to shying and nervousness, a mover)
Reserved: Ravvana for RB with Hráva*

Stallions

Rajesh'aren: 1st gen Gypsy Vanner M Blue Dun (Gruello), front right Pastern, front left Pastern, back right Stocking, Lip Marking (Slow and lazy)
Slots:
1. Alnaeyah with Hráva
2. red_uni387 with Cutiee's Pearl*

Mor'dalli: 2nd gen Friesian M Black, front left Coronet (Prone to shying and nervousness, not a mover)
aa E- cc rr dd gg ww ll (--) tt oo (--) -- zz --
Slots:
1. Alnaeyah with Ethen'ricka(grade)
2. Winged dreams with Don(grade)*

Verin'yiv: 3rd gen Grade(Arab X Friesian) M Silver Dapple Black, front right Fetlock, front left Fetlock, back right Pastern, back left Sock, Star and Snip (Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover)
aa E- cc rr dd gg ww ll (--) tt oo (--) -- Z- --
Slots:

Yol'rind: 4th gen Grade(Grade(Verin'yiv) X Friesian) M Silver Dapple Black, front right Fetlock, back right Pastern, back left Sock, Star (Calm and sweet, a mover)
aa E- cc rr dd gg ww ll (--) tt oo (--) -- Z- --
Slots:

YourLoveOnly

I only have one RB that isn't claimed already, but I figured I would throw it out there.
I could trade her RB: http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=486109
For your sooty buckskin lady. I could also toss in some Panda Shrimp customs.

Alnaeyah

I have updated my quin info with known genetics and if there is no more interest in my sooty buckskin girl I will probably breed her myself this season.

CutieePiee

That Arabian is amazing and would be awesome with my Fresco!
http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=509343

I'd love to bribe you with adoptables possibly? Which are you most interested in?

But if you plan on breeding her yourself and you're looking for a stud, feel free to use Fresco if you want. He's up for free stud and I can only imagine what a pretty foal they'd create. ^^

Alnaeyah

I am interested in a lot of adoptables. Pretty much any of the Agency adoptables aside from wobbles and gidgets.  For non-agency adoptables I am interested in Feli, Noms, Gliders, Pecora, Stable horses and Storm Chasers. Pretty much put up an offer you think is fair for her and I will consider it.

Keilin Alyr

Bah, "what you think is fair and I will consider it" is my generic turn of phrase. Go find your own! XD

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Alnaeyah

Well if I don't get any offers for my Sooty mare's RB by Saturday I will go ahead and breed her myself.

Alnaeyah

Updated with new Quinsta and ready for May.

BabyKittenCandy

Do you allow grade breedings? If so, do any of the gals in my thread intrest you in exchange for a RB with your Sooty Buckskin arab gal?

Alnaeyah

I have added my new Andalusian mare.

Yes I do allow grade breedings, but my brain has been dead for the last couple of weeks so I will wait a bit to decide on things in the hope that it will come back to life.

Ravvana

Any of mine tempt you for the Andalusian mare's RB? I'm really hoping to use Raina myself, but all the other unmarked mares are available.

http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=2748.0

toffeeca

I am very interested in your pretty Andalusian girly. I know you were interested in Kenzie, and I posted in my thread offering her for the Andalusian, but I just wanted to make sure that you saw. So Does Kenzie interest you?

Winged

Could i please reserve a breed with your Mor'dalli? For my 50% friesian grade Don.
Owner of Gliders!

Alnaeyah

Yes you can have a  breed with Mor'dalli. ^^

I will probably wait until after the quinsta bribing is decided before I decide on my mares.

red_uni387

Could I reserve a breeding with Rajesh'aren please? :) would be breeding Cutiee's Pearl with him

Alnaeyah

Yes you may I will put you down for him and post the permission.
Looks like a nice combination. ^^

red_uni387