News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Laney's "So Flash" Quin for Free Stud!

Started by LaneyAngel, March 05, 2011, 08:03:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaneyAngel

So, Flash has decided he wants to sow his wild oats and meet some ladies, since he cannot be bred to my own darling girl, Akara.

So, HERE he is, to try and snag some hearts!

M Silver Dapple Bay Splash Overo, front right Sock, front left Stocking, back right Stocking, back left Stocking, Blaze (Calm and sweet, not a mover)

And so..... with that! If anyone wants to use him, have at it! Let us know!
**The Comprehensive List of Quinsta Colour Breeding Projects** - please come post and help make a guide to all Quinsta breeding projects on Secundi! :D
Quinsta- visual guide to males and females of each breed

CrystalAngelNeko

would you be okay breeding him to a grade?

Rosewood

I would love to use him with my Melody.

QuoteF Silver Dapple Bay, front right Sock, front left Sock, back right Sock, back left Stocking, Irregular Blaze (High strung and difficult to work with)

Keilin Alyr

Hey, just wanted to let you know that Melody and So Flash are both related to Morcha'tupten and Rising Sun, just in case you want to avoid inbreeding. Melody is essentially a female version of Chanda, So Flash's father.

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

LaneyAngel

I don't mind breeding him to a grade. Is it for a particular project of some kind?
**The Comprehensive List of Quinsta Colour Breeding Projects** - please come post and help make a guide to all Quinsta breeding projects on Secundi! :D
Quinsta- visual guide to males and females of each breed