News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Aralie's Quin Breeding

Started by Aralie, June 15, 2011, 08:36:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

red_uni387

I'd love to borrow Casira! Do any of my girls interest you? :)
http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=7449.0

red_uni387

Ravvana

I have a new brown Mustang as well as many, many others :)
http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=6588.0

Charlotte is always perfect for my flaxen chestnut overo project, so if she's available I'd adore to use her. Also (in order): Copper Penny, Cocoa, Nicolai, Honey Light, Sarlia, Creme'rala, Lady, and/or Hallow.

For many of those, I'd even give up Mustang RBs I have marked as reserved for me -- it all depends on who is closer to my project goals on a case-by-case basis.

Ravvana

How about these 6 of mine...
-Brown Mustang (Tawariell)
-Mouse Mustang (Naerwen)
-Mardil
-Endóme
-Calima
-Brown TB (Huoriel)

For these 6 of yours?
-Charlotte
-Copper Penny
-Cocoa
-Nicolai
-Honey Light
-Sarlia

Ravvana

Quote from: Aralie on December 29, 2012, 06:20:27 PM
Sure ^_^

*goes to mark down*

Great, I've done the same :) It's always a pleasure to do massive Mustang RB trades with you XD I'll be back once my plans are firmer to rummage through your studs.

Aralie

Ready for New Season!

So far only one of mine I am using is my Luestin ^_^

CutieePiee

For Coritae and/or Hallow, would you be interested in any of mine?
http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=8726.0

Ravvana

Let me know if you want to use any of my Mustangs this season, because goodness knows I'll want to use some of yours XD I'm just holding on to a handful of my RBs for my projects (which I still need to mark) but mostly everything not solid chestnut/solid bay/overo/appaloosa should be available, and some of those too for a RB that would be closer to my end goals (flaxen chestnut frame, and bay leopard).

List of all those potentials:
Charlotte
Copper Penny
Lady
Cocoa
Honey Light
Nicolai
Hallow
Sarlia
Calasira

Aralie

Cutiee - I would trade Coritae's for your Violet's if that works for you ^_^

Ravv - Would you consider trading Aranel, Naerwen and Mardil's for the entire list?

CutieePiee

Ravvana

Quote from: Aralie on March 07, 2013, 07:19:43 AM
Cutiee - I would trade Coritae's for your Violet's if that works for you ^_^

Ravv - Would you consider trading Aranel, Naerwen and Mardil's for the entire list?

Yes ma'm! :) Good use of telepathy re: Aranel, since I'd already promised the other two Luestin RBs away. But I'm completely good with this plan :)

Aralie

Ravvana

Sent in a few Clyde requests.

Aralie

Everything approved for anyone using any of my Quin ^_^

If anyone is interested in any of mine go ahead and post, I will be submitting any of my girls not borrowed tomorrow in BC breedings <3

Ravvana

I just sent in a huge number of mustang stud requests! Hoping I haven't waited too late :(

YourLoveOnly

Aralie could I borrow Lady and/or Tanya perhaps? I have some pretty girls available in return, but I'm not sure if they are breeds you collect D: