News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[TheKennel] Silvanon's Dogs for Breed

Started by Silvanon, May 11, 2011, 02:18:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silvanon

Here's all my dogs:  http://www.secundi.net/pets.php?AgencyID=2&ID=1

I've got a lot and they're a wide variety of breeds and colors.  If you see any you'd like a breeding from, just post here with the dog's name and I'll write you down with permission.  Roola the pug is the only exception, as she came with a non-breeding contract.  You may request a dog that has already been requested, since there's no overbreeding with the CYO litters.  No charge, either - I'm just interested to see how people interpret possible offspring of my dogs.  :)

List of requested permissions:

None yet.

PonyMama

*Loves on Sil*
You posted in wrong forum
*Whistles and then goes looking through dogs*

Silvanon

Do be do be do *MOVES*   How did I manage that?  XD

YourLoveOnly

Is this open for an unlimited amount of time? I won't have time to color for the next 6 weeks at least because I am moving xD

Silvanon

Yeah, as long as there are people with beds this offer will remain open.  :)

Mutt

Winged

Could i please borrow your dogs Max and Gail? To be bred to my Maggie and Denver :) Only problem is, i need to find someone to colour the litter. So it may be a little while before i post the litter. I'll see.

Max- http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=608
Gail- http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=6483
Owner of Gliders!

Silvanon

Mutt & Winged dreams - Sure, all your requests sound great.  Yay for puppies!  :) 

zarzamora

ooo can I steal a breed with your luffy girl Misha?

Silvanon

YourLoveOnly

I'd love to breed your Maridus to my own Toy Poodle girl =)

Silvanon

YourLoveOnly

Your boy's offspring can be seen here: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4483.0 ^^
I might be back for more dogs later =3

Silvanon

Thanks for showing me, YLO!  They turned out great!  :)

YourLoveOnly

*hops back into thread* I have litters for others to do first, but I am busy plotting my own pretties too XD Can I get a breeding with Rye for Brianna and with Digital Eye for Adriana? Yay for Corgis >w<

Goddesss

Silvanon

YLO & Goddesss - your requests sound great to me!  I'm looking forward to the pups!  :)

JellyThunda

Hey, Silvanon, could I use your Samoyeds Zimbalet and Autumn for a breeding *pretty please? <3*

Edit:
Nevermind, I just realized that this CYO breeding requires you to have a bed. XD Sorry, I'm not very observant. *face palm*

Edit *again*:
Ryuukokoro's going to let me share one of her beds if she can have half the litter, so the offer still stands!
Can I use your Samoyeds? XD

Luv007

May I use Sesi please?  He's so elegant.

Silvanon

JellyThunda

Luv007

Whimsy

I was wondering if I might use this girl please ^0^ I'll be using her with my sleet.

Luv007

Silv,

You have some truly exceptional dogs.  I am trying to use my CYO litters to add new breeds and mates for breeds I already have.  I would like to use a variety of your dogs.  However, without offering you something in return, I feel as though I would be taking advantage of you to even ask for the RB and studs.  Is there anything I can offer you?  A puppy or two? 

Luv007

In other words, may I have a RB/stud from your American Eskimoes, Alvin and Gail in exchange for a puppy? 

Pinkshadow

Siilv , i would loove to borrow Autumn &/or Fall for a breed :D

Silvanon

Wow, how did I miss so many requests?  Anyways, answer is yes to all of you.

Although Whimsy, I'm not sure which girl you mean? I'll need to know for posting the permission form.

Luv007

Thanks, Silv!

And I'm sure you were just busy!

Luv007

I noticed Alvin and Gail have ribbons in their profile.  I was wondering if you know how many points they had together for the extra pups and whatnot?

YourLoveOnly

*goes to automated comps on Kennel site* It has all dog points listed ^^
Alvin has 5, Gail has 6, so 11 combined, one extra puppy.

Luv007

Thanks YLO!!  I can never find dogs when I'm going through those lists!